the secret (lights- ellie goulding)

.:ALEX:.

After class ended i couldn't stop talking and talking about matthew about his good qualities,about his break-up, his good sense of humor, and how i could tell him anything and he would just sit there and listen he was truly one of a kind. at one point i could tell sarah was was annoyed but i just had to let it out somewhere!! The only problem was that if i said i liked matthew then i would sound like a $lut switching from liking andrew to liking matthew, so  i new that i couldnt tell anybody.

And let me tell you keeping secrets is extremely hard for me , because for one you want to be the topic of every conversation and to do that you have to say something extremely insane or cool .(do you get my point?) and two the problem with my secret is that if it goes around the whole school it could possibly get to matthew and then id be screwed.

.:SARAH:.

i look over to alexandra because i asked her three questions and she doesn't seem to be responding ''hello'' i wave my hand to emphasize that im trying to get her attention. She finally breaks that blank stare i had been getting for the past five minutes. ''oh yea sorry i was thinking about someo- something.'' ''you were gonna say someone is that someone matthew, ive gotta say i was across the room but evan i could see the love in your eyes '' i say with an emphasize on love.

'' i was not.'' she says as her cheeks turn a rosy pink. ''you so totally where.'' i say as i drop my backpack on the side of the desk and slip into my seat. she leans over my seat and says ''i talk to you later.'' she says i can her the strain in her voice as if she doesn't feel like talking to me ''ok '' i whisper.

ALL through out class i wonder what is up with alex shes usually so lively, so energetic, so full of life and now she was as dead as a doorknob. after various minutes of thinking of all the possibilities and i finally settled with the possibility that alexandra had fallen in love with matthew. ewwwwwww

but i thought to myself why doesn't she want to tell me and after finally realizing that maybe she dosent want to tell anyone yet, then i thought oh gosh i shouldn't tell anyone, and being me I was a huge chatterbox sometimes i just talked and talked so much that my mom would tell me to hush, which i know sounds mean but i was just a big mouth.

************************HELLO HOPE YOU LIKE MY BOOK SO FAR AND IF YOU WANT ME TO DEDICATE YOU A CHAPTER IN THIS BOOK OR THE SEQUEL TO THIS BOOK PLEASE VOTE OR COMMENT SAYING IF ITS EITHER GOOD OR BAD OR IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS

                              THANKS!!!!***********************************************