one week without matthew (want you back-cher lloyd)

A big thanks to Julnieljammers for fanning i appreciate it!! and ummm remember vote fan and comment if you do i dedicate you a chapter

.:Alex:.

The next couple of days are hard. On Monday, I see matthew a few times during the day, he looks sad but has a few happy moments through out the day with noah and josh. Then on Tuesday he looks back to normal hanging out with his friends, looking more happy, and talking with girls. he looks as happy as he was before he meet me. but then andrea was around more than usual and so was noah's girlfriend, tiffany she didn't worry me much but andrea did, she would literately go for anything that moved i mean i liked seeing him happy and all -don't get me wrong- but it hurt seeing him treat other girls how he used to treat me. little did i know andrea wasn't my biggest problem.

WEDNESDAY

During lunch sarah goes to the bathroom and when coming back she stumbles to were matthew and his friends are. they start talking and talking  and i get a bad feeling but am interrupted by my "inner voice" she's your bff she wouldn't do that to you. but part of me just couldn't trust her because of the whole her liking andrew incident i calm down and just wait for her to come back. she finally finishes her chat with matthew and comes back laughing to herself i want to ask -badly- what he said but decide to stay quiet.

Later on in my English language arts class andrea comes up to sarah and whispers something to her.for some reason i know it involves matthew but at the same time i wish it weren't true. but after andrea's done talking she backs away and i see sarah's expression,blank stare,  sarah tries to mouth what she says but i shake my head not understanding she gets a page out of her notebook and starts writing in it furiously she folds it in half then hands it to me.

S=sarah

A= alexandra ( for all you retards out there lol)

S= omg andrea just told me that me and matthew make a good couple and that we should get together because he likes me EWWWW!!!!

i read it over and over trying to comprehend , trying to think of a logic explanation but nothing comes to mind i sit there in a daze until my teacher wakes me up " lopez!!" he shouts everyone looks at me including matthew i look up at the teacher then look at my feet i grab the note and respond to sarah

A= really? wow i always knew he had a thing for you i never really liked him anyway.

As i wrote those last words my heart burst into a tiny million pieces and  i wanted to cry, i did love him with all my heart but it wasn't like life or death it really didn't matter.he is just an ordinary guy like all the others. I pass the note to sarah hurriedly so mr. smith dosen't see.she reads it then turns around "really?'' i nod

she gets the note and starts writing she then folds it up and hands it  back.

s: well hes not really my type hes really shy... and quiet andrews the guy for me :)

m: sure whatever

i write still a bit mad that all along he liked sarah evan before we got together.i always thought he liked me sometimes My friends would  tell me he looked at me weird as if he were checking me out, but i really didn't care i kinda actually liked him looking at me, evan if he was checking me out  because i would rather have him ''check'' me out than andrea or .......sarah.

s: are you....

is all i read because its time to go to fifth period.

fifth period

.:SARAH:.

usually alex was very talkative but today she was rather quiet ,or at least in fifth period. I tried to look at her expression and it was one of those " thinking really hard" looks. i also see her scribbling something, i creep over her shoulder just enough to see but not enough so that she can see me. she writes a+m= ...nothing then scribbles it out until it goes through the paper. s+m= love she crumples it up then throws it to the very front of the room. she puts her head on the table and just probably falls asleep.

i lean back and realize she still....loves matt and now that he was single she was afraid i would "take him'' i would never do that to her, she was my bff -or so i thought.