sarahs sleepover (gangnam style- psy)

As usual anyone who fans votes or comments gets a dedication so here is MrsOneDirection1027 SO THANKS AND REMEMBER FAN AND I WILL FAN YOU BACK, DON'T THINK JUST DO!!

The next day is chaos because by now everyone knows about sarahs party, and this morning my dress came, its more beautiful in person. The day passes by quickly and after school i swing by the house for my stuff and abey. Surprisingly my mom is asleep so i quietly grab abey, our things, and a $100.

(serves my mom right for treating us like crap!!.)

i grab abey and our things and we walk to our bus station. At the bus station there are only two other people, a poor adult in his late thirties with raggedy clothes and about fifty bags full of cans. There was also a cute little lady wearing a flowery dresss she had a tiny purse and had thousands of little wrinkles all over her face..

She looks at Abey then at me ''cute girl you got there!'' she shouts trying to be heard over the upcoming cars. I look at her anger in my eyes thinking oh hell no nigger!! you did not just say that !! ''she not mine '' i say my teeth clenched '' she's my sister." and just then the bus pulls up, i grab abeys arm and go up the steps that lead to the bus.

i pay the driver then go to find a seat and thanks to L.A im greeted by death glares and wdf glares but i ignore them all the same. I finally find a seat in the back of the bus and we sit down, abey soon falls asleep on my lap.

I begin to run my hand through her hair and hum her favorite lullaby, not only does she doze off, but i do as well.

*30 MINUTES LATER*

we reach our stop and both me and Abey are asleep but luckily the bus driver wakes us its only us and some goth chick on the other side of the bus. with one hand i lead abey down the aisle , the bag is on the inside of my elbow and my other hand is holding on to the rail. The second we step off the bus,it takes off.

We slowly creep down the street to sarahs house and i soon spot her house. its a two story house , the color of the house is a light tan like the color of the sand on a hot summer day. Two long columns surround the big brown door with a window of glass in the middle of the door. And palm trees sprinkled all over.

We walk past the porcse and the range rover and evan though her parents are docters and all i was still surprised that they could afford such luxury. we walk up the doorstep and ring the doorbell. I soon see a figure in pink bunny slippers, a stanford sweater, and some cotten sweats.

''hey you two'' she says eating a cookie, abeys eyes look straight at the cookie. ''Oh do you wanna cookie?'' she nodds, sarah takes her to the kitchen were her parents are. ''come on let me show you my room.'' she tells me once she comes back.As we enter i see pink walls, a pink bedcover, and a pink rug let me just say there was more pink than i could handle. ''here's the air matress that you'll be sleeping on'' she says pointing to a blue and gray mattress that has of course, pink blankets. Abey comes in the room and with sarah's parents close behind. ''hello mrs carter thank you for letting me and Abey sleep over'' i say ''hello alex nice to see you and abey and no problem call me shelby'' ''oh ok shelby'' ''

''so are your parents ok-'' she stops short and i look down at the ground from embarasment. ''im sorry sweet pea , sarah explained i must have forgotten'' ''its ok'' i mumble out of hate. ''i had better go,'' and with that shes gone.

Now its mr. carters turn to speak.'' hello alexandra long time no see,'' there's silence ''well just remember that curfue is at 11, and i expect you to put the little one down earlier he says looking at abey who is still munching slowy on her cookie. ''maybe you should evan put her in the guest room'' he says ''no, that won't be neccesary'' i say hugging abey evan closer. He stares at abey then at me and quietly walks out.

The rest of the night is filled with gossip, boys and lots of pizza!! ''hey what did you bring to wear for the party?'' sarah asks ''oh this dress from forever 21 its nothing.'' i say afraid that if she sees it she will think it looks ugly. ''ohh lets have a faishion show you put on your stuff and i will put on mine!'' she says literally jumping up and down. ''but i forgot shoes..'' i say feeling a bit stupid '' its ok you can borrow mine. she runs into her ''bathroom'' of a closet and comes holding a pair of white shoes plain and simple. ''well ok'' i say and rush to the bathroom. i have to suck in my breath to put my dress on but in the end it is totallly worth it. it appeals to all my curves and looks beautiful with my brunet hair the only thing is that the high heels make me like 5,9 but who CARES i look beautiful all the same.

i walk out and see sarah the dark blue dress shes wearing actully catches me off guard (since she likes so much pink) but it looks beautiful with her almost black hair. and the dress goes out in waves with little strings of ruffle at the end and tiny little flowers sprinkled all over the top. witth these black strapy high heels. '' you look beautiful'' she says betting me to the punch. ''thanks'' abey gets off the air mattress to inspect me.''you look preatyyyy'' ''aww thanks you two!'' ''now go back to sleep'' i say to abey already in her pj,s she slips under the covers while i kiss her goodnight..sarah leans over my back and whispers in my ear ''you would be a great mom'' ''nah im just taking care of my little sis.''