3 months later (one that got away-katy perry)

SO THANKS TigerXx for FANNING!! SO IF you want me to dedicate you a chapter vote or comment THANKS!!!!

NOW ENJOY!!!

-------------------------------------------

.:alex:.

After my first three months in high school i had 4 new friends and still , painfully ,had a bit of a crush on andrew. On the other hand sarah had a crush on my math partner jose he was nice, funny and sweet but i considered him as my brother which is why i never had thise kind of feelings for him. the only thing was that he had a girlfriend so that was what bummed her out i just told her to never give up.and as the days rolled by i finally decided i wanted to tell andrew how i felt for him but i couldn't do it alone.

By the time we had gotten to band that day i had decided to tell him.

Once we started playing i turned around ready to tell andrew but then i saw him and sarah laughing their heads of, the madness boiled inside me like hot tea left on the stove to long.She knew how much i liked him yet she steals my MAN. wdf i thought i could trust her but no, she ended up being like my friends. So i did the only thing i could do. "hey andrew hey sarah what ya doing?" i gave her a smirk as i finished. "oh nothing just laughing about what andrew said," she says then punches andrew playfully, "yea we're not really doing anything"andrew responds trying to back up sarah "mm-hm sure." i say back. I make my self turn around before i do anything $tupid.

When the bell rings the sound of footsteps soon fill the hallways, but i stay behind to talk seriously to sarah. So i begin by saying "so what did u 2 really talk about ?" I i end with a smile to show that I'm being as friendly as possible. as i can be at the moment

*************************************HELLO HOPE YOU LIKE IT SO FAR AND IF YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO DEDICATE YOU A CHAPTER IN EITHER THIS BOOK OR MY SECOND BOOK PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND SAY IF YOU THINK ITS GOOD OR BADD OR IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS

THANKS!!!!!********************************************************