please (since you've been gone-kelly clarkson)

.:MATTHEW:.

''i.. i ..im sorry'' we say at the same time. alex dropped her binder so i reach down and grab it i hand it back to her then notice her face flushed and she can't seem to look me in the eyes. ''thanks'' she says then keeps walking.''wait!!'' i yell running after her ,she doesn't stop but keeps walking faster. ''look alex please tell me whats wrong!!'' she turns around ''please matthew don't make this harder then it is'' she says trembling on the last word her eyes glossy, ''please'' she starts backing away then turns around and runs off. i stand there wondering if shes right if i should just let her go away but then all the memories of her seem to slip out, the beach ,the dates, late nights watching movies she meant too much i couldn't let someone like her slip away. 

___________________________

For some reason they changed my math class so now i have it for 6th period in Mr. Charlton's class ''excuse me'' i walk up to the teacher ''where do i sit??'' he points to the back a girl i knew delilah sits there i nod and head over. i put my backpack down and slid into the seat. she looks over at me and laughs. i ignore not noticing whats funny. halfway through class she introduces herself while Mr. Charlton writes fu(kin who knows what. ''Delilah, '' ''matthew'' ''oh i know all about you ''

she answers ''stalker'' i answer back. she giggles softly. we talk and talk and talk she doen't seem ''interested'' but just sort of a friend type. by the end of class she has my phone number and promises to friend me on facebook.the bell rings and we step outside, she walks off then halfway turns around ''hey do you know alexandra?'' she asks biting her lip. ''yea why?'' ''no just asking'' walking away the conversation we had earlier rolls back into my head. i shake it away and go to my last period and guess what just my luck that this is the only class i have with alex. i run off hoping i bump into her first but unfortunately i dont.

2 WEEKS LATER--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.:Delilah:.

''Which ones better this one or this one?'' ''that one '' alex answers pointing to the strapless aqua blue dress. ''i know right?'' i say hugging it to my chest. we were picking out prom dresses the prom was in a week and of course us girls had to look our best. ''you're gonna look amazing!!'' she says then goes back to looking out the window. i put the dress down then crouch right next to her '' whats wrong alex'' she sighs ''he didn't ask me'' i roll my eyes matthew and alex had this whole complicated thing going on where they both loved each other but didn't know if the other liked them. stupid right??

''look there's still a week maybe he will..'' she cuts me off ''i doubt it'' look please just pick out a dress come on'' she still looks out the window , then slowly turns her head to look at me ''kay'' ''great come on then!!!'' about after an hour we finally settle on one, a ruby red dress a taffete with an elegant bow over the chest the dress so tight alex could barley breath and my favorite part the bottom it went out sort of like a upside down teacup but it was beautiful. she could rock it!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

only 1 more chapter then i'll be starting a new book hope you like it!!!