no you cant!! (pocket of sunshine-natahsa bedingfield)

Thnak you so much CheeseIsMyLife1D for fanning it means alot!! so fan  vote and comment and you'll get a dedication!! FAN AND I'LL FAN BACK!!

.:Alex:.

I wake up to a very bright light so bright it  takes me  a couple seconds to adjust. Once i do i see that im in someones bed!! striped blue and white covers lay on the bed. I hear a moan to my left and then see a figure on the couch the person then shifts positions and turns to me still asleep i see matthew bags under his eyes and his hand wrapped in gauz.

Once i lay eyes on him i suddenly feel embarrassment and pull up the covers that lay at my feet, and while doing so i suddenly trigger a wave of pains coming from my stomach ''owww'' i whine which of course wakes up matthew he looks at me then walks over to the bed - with no shirt on!!- and sits on the edge of the bed. '' good your finally awake'' he says checking me head to toe,

'' how long was i gone?'' i ask '' long enough to make me worry'' he says with a smile creeping up on his face . ab  ''you are so kind matt, letting me stay here evan though you hardly know me '' ''aww its nothing its what strangers do!!'' i laugh along but then i remember abey '' wheres abey ?'' i yell trying to get up from the bed but am soon stopped from the horrid pain in my stomach ''ahhhhh'' i say while clutching my stomach and letting a silent tear fall

''she's fine , she's in the other room fast asleep now lay down i'll make some eggs okay?'' he says looking at me with those hazel brown eyes, ''okay,'' i say feeling a bit stupid of how i reacted. he walks out of the room and five minutes later comes back caring abey on his back.  '' i found this one watching t.v '' he says while dumping abey onto the couch as she starts laughing her head off. '' now to make the eggs !!'' hey says marching out like a soldier with little abey close behind, i fall asleep thinking how lucky i am to have  a friend like him.

I wake up to the smell of eggs and the sound of matthew telling jokes to abey. i gently schooch of the bed to the side carefull not use the top half of my body.. i carefully walk to the door one hand on my stomach and another on the furniture that i walked past. I get to the living room and see matthew he takes one look at me drops the eggs and comes running toward me '' i told you to stay in your room!!'' frustration in his voice

''im sorry i just...... felt lonely'' i say hoping he'll understand he snorts ''its ok'' he helps me walk to the table me leaning on his shoulder for most of the support and when we get to the table he pulls the chair back and slides me in . i sit down across from abey who is looking down at her milk and sipping it slowly up a thin red and yellow straw.

Matthew goes back to making eggs and he makes me a banana milkshake (so sweet of him) , while at the table he talks very little but looks at me instantly as if trying to find out what im thinking. To my surprise shy little abey starts talking like there's no tomorrow .

Then later during washing the dishes we hear a knock at the door matthew comes back with the police and a lady in her early forties, she looks like she's here only on business'' hello Miss. lopez , and Mr. Ramirez, we got a call from  a house up in bell gradens saying you took away her child and are'' underaged  she says then looks at abey hiding behind my leg.

'' we only took her because her mother was abusing them both'' he says kindly but harsh enough to feel the bitterness in his voice. ''is this true Miss lopez?'' matthew turns to me then looks at my stomach ... it takes me a few seconds but i realize i have proof, so i slowly lift up my shirt just enough so you can see the bandages wrapped around me, the lady takes  one look at the officers behind her then comes closer.

'' im sorry miss but either way she will come back with us , i will investigate and untill then your mother will not touch her i can promise you that.'' ''but why cant she stay here with us?'' i say trying to keep my voice straight toned but it ends up coming out like a wail. ''miss you and your friend here are both underaged and are not legal guardians, which means she has to go to the foster home in south bay.''  ''no, no, no, please shes the only thing i've got!'' i wail and matthew gives me a sorrow look  '' you can't do this no please no'' i say while they try to pry abey out of my arms matthew pulls me back of course not wanting to get in trouble with the law '' no you cant do this , abey noo , noo'' i yell practicly yelling and kicking at matthew to let me go .

 once they're out the door matthew lets me go i drop to the floor and begin to cry , no i must be dreaming wake up wake up!! i think to myself while i try to walk myself up i bang my hands against the floor in anger and just fall to the ground and let the tears flow. i curl up and cry i see matthew looking out he window slumped down on the floor i stop crying long enough to hear him crying ''matthew are you crying ?''

i ask he turns around his eyes are puffy and a tear falls down his cheek goes down his shirt and falls on the floor. he pulls me in close and i sit in his lap  i look up into his eyes and ask ''why??'' he breathes deeply then begins to speak in a hoarse almost quiet voice '' i 've seen you go through so much , lose so much and now this i wish i could just make all your problems disappear but i can't i just can't !!'' he practicaly sobs

''your not supposed to my problems are my problems, and you don't have to fix  anything  , besides your not evan my boyfriend , so dont feel bad'' he doesnt respond and we just keep quiet and end up sleeping on the floor together, untill sarah calls '' hey guess what? andrew just asked me out on like a date, a real  date!! ,'' ''and? ,you've been having these forever'' i say '' i know but i was wondering if you and matthew would want to come?'' then i think maybe i should tell her what happen ... so i do and then '' im sorry really i am , but see this could help you get your mind off things, please!!!'' ''well okay'' i say a little unsure ''yippey!!''