i love her (When i was your man-bruno mars)

Thank you RawrHeartz for FANNING and i hope that everyone votes fans and comment TO GET A DEICATION THANKS!!

ps.fan me and guess what? i fan back

.:matt:.

After suday we headed back to back to downey, but when we got back home alexandra told me something that made my heart fall and shatter into a million tiny pieces.'' matthew i think we need a break, i'm moving to sarahs , and i think.... we should just be friends'' she says still looking at the ground. i only catch the words break, moving, and friends.

i reach out to grab her ,to ask her so many things but shes to fast she runs into her room and slams the door. i stay there in shock then sit down on the couch and put my head in my hands, what did i do wrong? could she not see i loved her? and before i knew it i was sheding tears, tears of fustration.

 .:alex:.

i throw myself onto the bed and start screaming into the pillow. What had i done?? Was i stupid? matt loved me......right? but all at the same time one particular thought kept coming to me. i was just a bother a tick on a dog i would soon fall off and began a new life. the only reason he ''liked'' me was because he was being nice because of that whole abey situation.

This thought just made me cry harder, so with that i got up and grabbed a couple suitcases form the corner and began to shove random things into suitcases, and before long they were all full and set to go. I grab-ed all of them opened the door and walked out as confidently as i could.

I first see matthew on the couch his head in his hands and it seems as if he is crying, i cant bear seeing him like this but i have to do whats best. i roll the luggage to the door but am heard by matthew, still facing the wall he wipes away a tear than walks closer to me i take a few steps back. my arm bumps into something and i realized my back is against the door.

hes got me cornered. '' please alex stay, i love you, i need you, please dont go!!'' he says which takes me by surprise because i was expecting one of those moments like in the movies were the guys get so mad they slap the girls. but no her he comes like a wuss,

i walk away and pull out my cell to call sarah and i look around and see matthew hitting his arm against the wall in anger, i roll my eyes and dial sarahs number, she answers on the first ring '' hey girlie'' she shouts in her usual perky voice ''hey'' i answer in a shaky voice ''what wrong?'' she says obviously detecting the shakeyness ''um i wanted to ask you if i could move in with you?'' ''why, what did matthew do? did he hurt you?!! ''she yells into the phone '' i swear if he hurt you i will kick that mother f*cking b!tches @ss!!'' '' no no!! , nothing like that'' i say trying to calm her down '' oh well then of course you can come to my house'' ''can you come pick me up?'' i say trying to sound like a five year old who is begging for a lolly, '' sure, i'll be over in five'' she says sounding a bit annoyed.

I turn around and see matthew laying on the couch as if nothing has happened, yea right he loves me! my @SS!! i go to the fridge in search for some fruit or something. i dont find any-of course- but i found ice cream. Evan better! i grab a spoon and head to the couch, i plop down spoon in one hand and tub of ice cream in the other immidiatly feel matt's hand wrap around my waist. i grab his hand and unwrap it from my waist i get up and sit on the kitchen counter i'd rather sit there than sit with an @sshole.

**************************************** 10 minutes later *****************************************

Before leaving matt's i give him one last hug, it pains me to leave but i don't want to be a bother either. when im at the door i wave one last good bye he waves, goes to his room slowly, and shuts the door so hard i feel as if the room would collapse.

When we get to sarah's house im greeted by sarah's cute little baby pug Chato, hes just so damn adorable. i bend down and grab him, he looks up at me with his cute little bug eyes and wiggles his tinsy winsy nose and i pet his "mini Mohawk ". i put him down and he goes running after sarah who is already in the guest room doing who knows what. My  new room is beautiful ,baby blue walls, a thin gold and white strip of wallpaper circling around the room, a big white rug on the dark colored hardwood floor,and a big white fan right above my bed, the bed has a big black bed frame covered with different swirls and figures and the bed cover is gold with assorted colors of pillows and in the corner is a 42 inch plasma screen t.v wow sarah was loaded!

and right next to the t.v were 2 double doorswhich lead to my closet and inside were sarah and chato fixing my clothes and putting them on the hangers. "oh sarah you don't have to do that" i say while grabbing the dress thats in her hands "no, it's ok.... really" she says grabbing back the dress in my hands and i realize that most of the clothes on the floor wasen't mine. "umm sarah this isn't my clothes" i say as i let out a nervous giggle. " Oh i know " she says still not taking her eyes off the clothes she is hanging up

"its some of my old clothes, we were going to give it to charity but i would rather give it to you" i think to myself this is "old " clothes? i never had clothes that were this pretty. i pick up a letterman jacket with the letter R carved into it hmmm i wonder why, but mostly what bothered me - not bothered me but something i questioned- was the amount of money they had. " Hey sarah if you don't mind me asking why are you soo....... rich?" she laughs "my parents are both doctors as you know but they inherited over 5 million dollars from my grandfather we don't know what for but that answers your question" " oh and my uncles the mayor " she states matter-of-factly

shesacting as if it were no biggie There is silence then i walk out of the room and go to the kitchen to eat sarah's parents are in the middle of dinner i say hello eat my dinner then go back up to my room, i find a note on my bed , i picked out your outfit for tomorrow, you dont have to wear it but i think its pretty. and on the bed is a jean jacket from Calvin Klein then a dress, black background, but you can barley see it because all the tiny flower prints are covering the dress a baige belt lays on top and my black pumps are all on the bed laid out as if i had flattened up and disappeared while wearing the outfit. i change into my p.j's turn on the T.v and fall asleep watching GCB.

Hello please vote comment all that good stuff ,if you really like my book check out my friends book " my middle school life" its her point of view in middle school my book is mostly fiction but hers is based on reality. pls comment and vote for us thank you!!!