Wedding and Frightful Fights

P R A Y E R comes first. No matter what country you're from, whether it's Fajr, Zuhr, Asr, Maghrib or Isha, leave this book this instance and pray. You're main concern is not this dunya. It's the Aakirah. This advice goes out to you and especially I. Who do you love more? Allah or this story? Guys.. prayer is an obligation. It's your duty. Don't neglect it and pray it with a sincere heart and you'll gain two things:

-Your peace in mind.

-And the fact that Allah will be pleased with you (Is that not cool or what? ;) )

Asslamualaikum w/r w/b :)

As many of you know because of school I don't come on anymore and thanks to an amazing friend - aka Sadia - I've been able to focus on school and not wattpad Alhamdullillah. So yeah, I wrote this chapter in like 4-5 hours straight and now it's 4:30 am. I hope you guys enjoy it InShaAllah :) 

THIS chapter is dedicated to my good friend Asha. She's been a hard core fan of this book... for quite a while and she makes me laugh my head off sometimes Lol More importantly she's an amazing person who always cheers me up (I haven't forgotten you Fozia, or Shukuf Lol). These are the three people who make school the amazing place it should have been... Yup thats right - School's not cool -_- Lol If I ever publish any of my works, it'd be because of all three. Alhamdullillah. 

Four Years Later

Samaar

"Oh, come on! Is it my fault we woke up late?!" I asked in an outrageous voice.

"We slept late though!" Sheath said, hysteric.

"Does that give you an excuse to sleep in?! Now we're late for the wedding! Comb my hair for me!" I said, applying a bright shade of red on my lips. 

"Ugh, who's gonna look at your hair?!" He asked, getting angry.

"No one! BUT I DON'T WANT TO HAVE A BIRD'S NEST UNDER MY HIJAB NOW DO I?" I asked, glaring at him. He started combing my hair really hard. "We're already an hour late and you're trying to make me bald!"

"I'm not doing it on purpose! It's because we're in a hurry!" 

"Do you want a bald wife?!"

"You know what? Yes I do!" He said with blazing green eyes as he sent a glare through the back of my head. 

"Ugh! Give me that!" I said, snatching the comb out of his hands. "Go start the car!" 

"You haven't even served me some breakfast yet!" Sheath complained.

"Well, guess what?! You don't deserve any!" I said utterly annoyed. 

"I can't drive without food!"

"Don't you dare give me that lame excuse! Stuff yourself when you get to the wedding! I'm in no mood to fulfill your desires at the moment!" I said sharply. 

"Stop neglecting me and putting on makeup! You're already pretty enough! Give me food!" Sheath says in an angry voice. You're already pretty enough? Sheath says that all the time when we're in a rush and in the end I look like a disaster. His compliments are of no use sometimes. I sighed. 

"You're not a kid so cut the act! It's one of my best friend's wedding so don't you dare say anything!"

"Oh please, it's my friend's wedding too!" Sheath threw the towel over his head on the bed in anger and made his way out as he grabbed the car keys. 

The car ride to Khatirah's wedding was annoying because Sheath's stomach was grumbling with anger and I had trouble putting on a straight face with a smile on it.