Stealing

ASSALAMUALAIKUM WARAHMATULLAHI WABARAKAATUHU!

I have something to tell all of you. Thanks to Sparklespink I found out that my story was being plagiarized by someone who might actually be currently reading this message.  I was really disappointed because sure I'd be happy if he shared my story and all but the thing is he completely changed my characters names too and posted it up on Facebook as his own work. Which doesn't make sense because as Sparklespink said it's weird for a guy to be writing about a girls situation and all, well... yeah. Anyways, once I found out I was literally going hysteric and my whole families like 'What's wrong with you?' Instead of telling them, I told my friends who told me everything was going to be alright. I did a stupid mistake of forgetting to copyright this story to all rights reserved so yeah... I was sort of annoyed at both what he did and what I didn't do at the beginning of writing the story. 

BUT this guy hasn't only taken my story but he's taken a lot of others... as I've been told. And whoever you are I'm glad you like it to the extent you would share it with your Facebook page, but it's still stealing no matter what. You gave no credit to the person who did all the work. And I'm pretty sure it takes me a LOT of time to write stuff out especially when I haven't brainstormed properly. And I guess I should point out the obvious to but when you plagiarize, you steal and when you steal, you're committing a sin. So please reflect on that I guess... 

THE GOOD NEWS IS... He took down the story right the next day. So I'm happy Alhamdullillah. 

I'm sorry to say there won't be a chapter this week cuz as I said... I'm preparing for my sister's wedding and there's a lot of stuff we have to do. Me and my aunt are going to be putting henna on for everyone, especially the bride. Well, not me.. they were forcing me to do it and I didn't want to since I'm not so experienced and all. To TOP it off I have school and I have to get accepted into an amazing university. So please you guys, pray for me to get accepted. Allah can listen to anyone's prayers :) 

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakaatuhu :)