Face It

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakaatuhu my dear brothers and sisters in Islam xD and to all of you amazing people reading this xD

I hope you've prayed your prayers before reading this chapter, and I hope all of you have been good.  I don't want you guys missing prayers just to read this. And InShaAllah you won't. 

Well I just wanted to inform you guys that even if Samaar and Sheath are the main characters, each and every chapter of this book just can't be all about them. In this story not only will Samaar and Sheath start facing problems but also their friends. And this is the chapter where Khatirah's story sort of launches off I guess Lol and Yusra probably gets back in? Anyways keep reading, voting and possibly leaving comments.

Peace and Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakaatuhu! 

--- 

One Month Later

Samaar

It's been a long time and I just finished off with my exams, and so did my friends. Khatirah was being lazy and depressed for the whole month for some reason. But she never tells me. She'd just shrug is off like it was no big deal. Today, I found her moping in the school hallways bumping into people. When she'd see Jaffar, she wouldn't even acknowledge him and neither did he ever acknowledge her. Something happened, and I have a really bad habit of digging into people's personal business. Okay, I lied. I just had to know what was up with one of my best friends and that's all.  

"Khatirah, you're... dropping your food." I said looking at her concerned with worry. She was sitting in front of me, eating a messy slice of pizza. She wasn't even chewing it properly. "It's pizza! You've got to be kidding me! Why must you do this to pizza out of all the foods in the whole entire world??" I asked, hysteric. She just gave me a blank look for a full fifteen seconds straight, then she dropped her pizza into her lunch box and rested her head on the table. 

"I'm tired..." She murmured. 

"You've been tired for a full month." I said, drinking the lemonade right in front of me. We were sitting in the school cafeteria. Not many people were there because most of them all had classes. First it was Aakifah (it still is) and now it's Khatirah. I hate it when people don't speak to me straight up. 

"I stopped... talking to Jaffar." She said, not looking at me. 

"Wh-What? Why?" I asked, feeling a little uneasy about this topic. I still didn't tell her. I guess I should tell her one day. But I just don't know when. I haven't been talking to Yusra regularly but Yusra knows and she's trying really hard not to open her mouth in front of my parents. She still meets them from time to time which is great. I have someone to watch over them. Well, they're my parents, can't a daughter worry? 

"I guess I should tell you now." She said. Then she got her head up and eyes directed at me. "But before that, shouldn't you tell me something?" I look down. I don't know... Should I? 

I put my hands on my face, trying to press on my forehead because I knew it beforehand that I was going to be getting a headache anytime soon. "I don't know, Khatirah... I just don't know. It's hard to tell considering your situation with that guy." I said. I put my hands down and look at her with my face wrinkled. Her face changes from being lazy to being serious. I sit up properly, and decide to tell her, but she catches me off guard. 

"You know... I know everything already. I know he harassed you. That's one of the reasons I stopped talking to him. I guess I don't really see a point in lecturing him anymore." I gave her a surprised look, then leaned in and examined her eyes.Then leaned back again.