Pressure

Samaar's POV

"No! There's nothing!" I said. Conner was annoying me since that day. 

"Come on! Just tell me!" He said, as if he was wagging his tail. Then he gave me the puppy eyes.

"Oh my god... How can you be this annoying?" I asked as we entered chemistry. Aasiyah was already there along with.... him. He was talking to the person beside him. The person beside him was wearing glasses and looked a little like one of Sheath's friends. He was supposedly sitting in front of Aasiyah and talking to her. But he wasn't the same person there yesterday. Changing seats already? Aasiyah saw me and waved to me. He looked average. I walked to my seat and sat down. He and Sheath were turned around to Aasiyah then the glasses guy turned his attention to me and smiled. 

"We haven't met! I'm Abdullah!" He had... a killer smile. I almost blushed. Remember how I said he was average? Yeah well he's not normal! He has a cute side. A teddy bear feeling. Plus he was so bubbly!

I smiled and introduced myself without looking him in the eye. I averted my eyes to Aasiyah's and kept my sinking heart from getting struck by Sheath's stare. He should look away... watching me shouldn't be his duty. I looked up for a second and saw Sheath laughing at Abdullah. 

Ah! Abdullah looked just as adorable as a girl! No wonder... he doesn't look like a beast! I'm going to have to stop myself from treating him like a girl.

 "Hey but it seems like you guys already know each other, eh?" Abdullah said nudging Sheath. 

How would he know? Sheath stopped all forms of smiles and laughs and turned to Abdullah. "How would you know?" 

"Sheath, my friend," Abdullah said, "I'm not blind. You'd talk to her every chance you got. Plus that day last semester you car..." Sheath kicked Abdullah under the table.

"The teacher's here." Sheath said to the front.

The only reason he carried me was because I was his responsibility. Sheath's always doing things that make people and especially me misunderstand. But now I know... not to trust him.

At lunch Yusra was giving me a huge debate as to why she's gonna get her kids to wear a hijab early and I on the other hand said I'd wait for my children to mature.

"Why?? They'd look super cute with the hijab! Trust me!" Yusra said.

"If my kids aren't ready for it than I'm not going to force them to." I said. "What if they take it off later on. I hate girls who do that."

"Its not about force for me. For me its all about habits. I'm going to make my daughers so used to it that they would actually start loving it." Yusra said looking at the lockers infront. 

"How many children are you planning to have anyway." I laughed.

"Hmm.... well I have thought about it." Yusra said.

Just then Conner popped in. Conner's love for Yusra was beyond obvious... well to me! Yusra on the other hand laughs at what I tell her AND she blushes too... She's just in denial. 

Conner stands over  us and laughs. "You guys are talking about children? Your future children??" Conner asked.

Yusra scowled and said, "What's it got to do with you? You idiot! Go away!" She paused and I told her to ignore Conner and go on. "I want to have a pair of twins which would DEFINETLY be girls! And a younger boy." Right now, she had the cutest expression on her face. My best friend's gorgeous!

I looked over to Conner who was looking at Yusra. Yusra looked up then Conner looked away.

"Conner, what about you?" I asked. "How many kids are you going to have?" I asked, grinning.

"Hmm? Me?" He asked, sounding full of confidence. Conner sat down close to Yusra and said, "Hopefully what she has." He replied.

Yusra was feeling a little uncomfortable sitting next to Conner so she moved a little towards me, then he moved closer again. She moved again and so did he. Then she looked up and frowned. "What are you doing, you perverted alien!" Yeah she got used to calling him that nowadays. I felt sorry for him, but his smile grew wider each and everytime. Then he looked at me, and said, "I know it might be against your religion and both of your beliefs. But it's not against mine. So I can understand fully if you guys will never talk to me ever again for what I'm about to do. But hear me out till the end. Don't move. Don't run and listen to me." Yusra was a little curious but at the same time she was also serious. Conner leaned into Yusra and kissed her on her forehead. She blushed to the extent it was impossible to see her face. I kept my ground and was about to blow up but then he spoke.

"I've liked you since day one. Everything about you." Yusra was the one getting confessed to.... WHY AM I TURNING HOT ALL OVER? It's either anger or the fact that I want both of them to be happy.

"Conner.... You done talking." I asked, sounding a little scary. The tip of my words were like fangs sinking into his flesh. He stood up.

"Yes I am."

I got up and looked over at the frozen Yusra. "Get prepared to run your butt off cuz I ain't letting this slide what so ever. As her best friend AND as her second mother!" I got my fists ready and started chasing him to the end of the corridor.... guys were too fast. "Try showing that little girly face ONE MORE TIME AND I'LL SLIT YOUR THROAT!" Oh shit... were there any teacher's around?

I looked to the side and saw one of the doors opening. I ran back to Yusra and sat down pretending to laugh at nothing.

"Samaar... What do I do?"

"Yusra leave it." I said, pulling her into a hug. It's not wrong that she was as strong as hell for taking karate classes since she was small but she was a girl, a fragile and lost one.