Chapter 28

"Never have I ever," Shauna states. "Transferred factions."

Will, Christina, Tobias and I all take a sip. The drink goes burns my throat, but isn't as bad as I thought it would be. I had a chance to survive the night, after all.

"You alright?" Tobias asks, worriedly.

"Yeah."

Next, it's Zeke's turn. "Never have I ever done that." He grins evilly.

Everyone takes a sip except Tobias and I.

Uriah gives us a look. "Really?"

I nod, tensely. Tobias wraps his arm around me, and kisses my head.

"She isn't like that." He says. "And I love her for it."

I blush, and kiss his cheek.

"Never have I ever gotten a tattoo." Christina says, getting back to the game.

We all take a sip.

'Never have I ever," Marlene says, scanning the room. "Dated another initiate of this year."

She, along with Uriah, Will, Chris, Lynn and Tobias take a drink.

Mar looks at Lynn. "Really? Who?"

Lynn looks down, then gives a faint smile. "Gabe."

A/N: For those of you who don't remember Gabe, he is in the Zip Line scene on page 211 of Divergent.

"Oh Lynn! I'm so happy for you!" Marlene exclaims.

Lynn roles her eyes, then looks over to me. "Lets get you drinking." Oh no. "Never have I ever dated an instructor."

I roll my eyes and take a sip.

"Never have I ever shaved my head." I remark.

She sips, and narrows her eyes. "Never have I ever gotten a tattoo of a raven."

I sip. "Never have I ever come third in rankings."

She dips her head back, taking a big gulp. "Never have I ever hidden my relationship."

I sip, and raise my eyebrows at her. She practically growls at me and sips.

"At least mine was for a good cause." I say.

Shauna smiles. "Okay, so lets get back to the regular game. Never have I ever won capture the flag."

Will, Christina, Uri, Marlene, Tobias and I all take a sip. I smile at the memories, and I guess Tobias is too, because Shauna gives us a strange look.

"What are you lovebirds smiling about?"

Tobias speaks up. "I climbed the Ferris wheel with her, to look for the other flag from a higher point."

"That's how you found our flag so quickly!" Zeke exclaims. He clear his throat. "Hey, it's getting late."

Marlene yawns. "Yeah, happy birthday Shauna. I'm going home."

We all say our goodbyes, and leave. I'm about to walk into my apartment when someone grabs my wrist.

I immediately thrust my elbow back, but it gets caught but a hand before it reaches its target. I look up and see Tobias.

"Whoops." I say.

"Come on, let's go to my apartment." He says, sliding his fingers around mine.

I nod, and we go to his apartment. I change out of my fancy-looking shirt that Christina made me wear, and put on one of Tobias' shirts.

He sees me in it, and asks, "What's with you and my shirts?"

"They're nice." I say, getting into bed.

He laughs, as he pulls the covers over us and sneaks a kiss on my cheek, before I drift off to sleep.

A/N: hi there! So I will have a few more chapters of this time area, then I think I will jump to Tris' birthday, which is close to the initiation. Also, what is your opinion on truth or dare? Would it be too much if I repeated it again? How was the new game that played? I didn't like it much but eh. Do you like it? Thank you so much for so many views and comments and votes!