Chapter 9

The group heads off the Zeke's, but I pull Christina back. I quickly explain everything that happened, leaving out Tobias, and we slowly walk toward Zeke's, discussing it.

"At least you were able to talk to your father." Christina say to me. Her parents didn't come.

"Yea, I guess so." I admit, shoving my hands into my pockets. "What time is it?"

She looks down at her watch. "Quarter 'til seven."

I nod, and hear someone call my name. I whip my head around, to see Caleb, coming toward me.

"Caleb?" I ask. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm here to see my little sister, of course." He says with a smile.

"Oh, well, we are going to our friend's apartment to play truth or dare, do you want to come?" I ask.

"Sure."

I look over to Christina's confused face. "This is Caleb, my brother from Erudite."

She nods, and we head off.

~~~

After telling everyone about my brother, we sit in a circle, and start. I sit next to Caleb and Christina, with Tobias exactly across from me, like last time.

I smile at him, as Zeke picks his first victim.

"My dear brother, Uriah, truth or dare?" He asks.

"I'll go with Truth for a change."

"PANSYCAKE!" We all yell at him.

"If you could pick any girl to date, besides Marlene," Zeke says. "who would you pick?"

"Hm. Probably Tris." Uriah says, earning a death glare from Tobias. "Tris, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to sit with Four." He says.

"Okay." I say, sitting on Tobias' lap.

My brother looks over at me. "Is there something going on between you too?" He asks, worriedly.

"Yes." Tobias tells him plainly.

"How old are you?" Caleb pries.

"Eighteen."

"Two years apart?" Caleb looks shocked.

"Wow! An Erudite can do math!" Lynn exclaims, and Marlene laughs.

"Back to the game!" I call out. "Caleb, truth or dare?"

"Truth." He says.

"Do you have a crush on anyone?" I ask.

"No." He says, honestly. He turns his attention to Tobias. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"What faction did you come from?" Caleb narrows his eyes.

Tobias takes off his shirt, revealing his tattoos.

"Marlene, truth or dare?" He asks.

~~~

After a couple of rounds, it's Will's turn.

"Four. Truth or Dare?" He asks, a malicious grin knitted onto his face.

"Dare."

Will leans in an whispers something in Tobias' ear, but I can't make out any of the words. They nod, and Tobias picks me up.

"Hey!" I exclaim.

"Everybody follow me." Will says, leaning us out the door and in the direction if the training room.

"What did he dare you?" I ask Tobias.

"Don't worry, we've done it before." He says, as we walk through into the training room.

Will stands on a chair, and silences everyone. "I dared Four to throw knives at Tris."

All the transfers smile, including me, and Zeke has a grin implanted on his face. Then I see Caleb's face.