Chapter 29

It had been a week and I had successfully managed to completely avoid Miles after what happened. He would call but I ignored the messages, and I knew for a fact that he wouldn't call the house since Grandfather and Grandmother were there.

After what happened I kept a normal façade but underneath I was a wreck. I would mentally toss ideas in my head about what would happen later on if I were to date Miles, but it would always make me tear up so I blasted music or distracted myself from my thoughts.

I was packing my bags since we were leaving in a couple of days, when I heard a knock at the door.

"Come in, it's open" I yelled out.

Grandmother walked in and sat at the end of my bed picking up clothes and folding them as she spoke to me:

"Reagan what's going on?"

"What do you mean?"

"I think you know what I mean, what's happened between you and Miles, ever since he left here a week ago you have been different"

No one knew what Miles said to me that day; all they know is that he had to leave because something important came up.

"It's nothing promise" I said trying to sound convincing.

"Okay, all I hope is that you resolve whatever you have to before it's too late" Grandmother said getting up from the bed and leaving the room, not before giving me a hug and kiss on the forehead.

I couldn't help but think of what Grandmother said, should I talk to Miles about what happened? I know for a fact something has to be done, and fast.

*****************

Today was the day that we were leaving to head back to Australia. It was about 9:00am when we left the cottage for the airport, we said our final goodbyes at the cottage to everyone and only Grandmother, Grandfather and Charla were coming to the airport to send us off.

I had seen Dan the night before and promised him that I would Skype and Facebook whenever I could, and that I hope he looks after Cross and Locket for me.

Saying goodbye to the horses was hard; Locket sensed that something was up when I came into the stable with a few treats and no riding gear.

"Im going to miss you buddy, I hope that you will be a good boy for Dan, I promise I will be back before you know it" I said to Locket wiping away a small tear that had formed, before leaving the stable and heading towards the waiting car.

*****************

"the plane for Australia will be leaving in 15 minutes, passengers are informed now to check in" the announcement came from above us, it was now getting close to the time we will be saying goodbye.

I gave Charla a massive hug and promised her that I would keep in touch, I then went to Grandfather who told me to be myself and enjoy the rest of high school and finishing year 12, while Grandmother reminded me to resolve my problems before they get out of hand, to which I smiled and nodded, before grabbing my carry on and joining the rest of the family in the check in line.

We gave our final wave to our Grandparents and Charla before heading through the gates and onto the plane destined for Australia.

Sitting on the plane I got messages from Kylie, Sienna, Josh, Ebony and Logan all excited for our return home in a few short hours. I was excited to finally be heading home after a long holiday away in England.

-------------------------------------

this is not the end I promise there is still more to the story -> and it is going to be interesting.

Would really like someone to make a trailer on this story please

don't forget to

vote

comment

share

follow me

please