Chapter 19

After saying goodbye to Dan and Locket at the event I walked over to where mum and dad were standing waiting for me.

Dan had to leave straight after the Event had ended so he could get back to the cottage and get Locket settled back in. I had already changed back into the clothes that I was wearing before I changed into my uniform, because Dan was taking my uniform back to the Cottage to wash and put away for next time.

I was walking over to my parents when I heard a voice behind me.

“Congratulations on your win Reagan” the voice said, I turned around and saw Mandy standing there smiling at me.

“Thanks Mandy congratulations on the wins you had in your events” I said back.

With that Macaulay, Miles and Ashton decided to come over where Mandy and I were talking.

“Reagan we will meet you at the car, don’t be too long” Macaulay said before walking off with the others.

“Ok won’t be long” I yelled back at Macaulay.

“Wow who are they?” Mandy said her mouth open, obviously checking out how good the guys looked.

I laughed before replying “my brothers”

“Are they your brothers, wow they are pretty good looking” she said still awestruck.

Obviously I couldn’t tell Mandy the situation so usually when Ashton and Miles are with us undercover they were our supposedly ‘brothers’.

“Uh thanks I guess” I said back unsure.

“Well they are good looking, sorry I just met you and I’m already checking out your brothers” she replied embarrassed.

“Don’t worry about it” I replied back.

“How old are they?” was the next question Mandy asked.

I raised my eyebrows at her before replying “Ashton is 27, Miles is 24 and Macaulay is 19”

“That makes you the youngest?” she asked me.

“Yes I’m the youngest unfortunately” I replied.

We were talking when I heard my name from a distance

“REAGAN HURRY UP WE HAVE TO GO” dad yelled this time.

I said goodbye to Mandy and exchanged numbers so we can keep in touch before I headed to the waiting car.

I got into the car before it started to rain and had to sit in the middle between Miles and Macaulay while mum and dad were in the front, Ashton was with Grandmother and Grandfather as we didn’t have enough seats to fit everyone since I was going home with them now and not with Dan.

“You took your time, you’re lucky you didn’t have to walk” Macaulay said

“That’s enough Macaulay, leave your sister alone she has had a big day” dad practically yelled at Macaulay.

That made Macaulay shut up. It didn’t take me long before I managed to fall asleep leaning on Miles shoulder for support.

We arrived back at the palace and I was carried in by Miles who took me straight to bed, after the long day I had bed was calling my name at the end of it. Miles walked into my room and placed me on my bed before leaving.

“Wait” I said to Miles just as he was about to close the door.

The door opened up a little bit and Miles stuck his head back in the door

“Yes Reagan?” he said

“Thank you for coming today, and taking me to bed” I whispered to him.