Chapter 34

What a day, is all I can say.

It started off with me driving over to Logan and Ebs house to pick them up, since my car was going to the mechanics where Logan works, and driving to school, where we swapped drivers and Logan continued on to work now driving my car.

I said goodbye to Eb before heading to my locker to get my books and sort things out while I waited for Kylie and sienna to arrive.

I was sorting my locker when I heard a loud bang from beside me. Looking to my left I saw a guy in my year slam shut his locker door and storm off clearly annoyed.

"Man what's up his ass" I muttered to myself.

To my surprise someone answered my question

"What's it too you?" It was him.

"I'm really sorry I didn't mean to say it like that, you just gave me a fright that's all" I said turning around to look at him.

He was about to reply when Kylie and Sienna came running up to us.

“you have to come quick you have got to see this" the pair said to me before grabbing my arm.

I gave a quick look to apologize to the guy but he was nowhere in sight, he must of left when Kylie and Sienna arrived.

The girls continued to pull me until we were outside the library.

"Uh what are we doing here, we never hang here, and I’m confused" I said looking for hints.

“Just look in there" Kylie said pointing to the library counter.

I looked over at the counter and saw some guy standing there, probably a new teacher or student.

"And, what exactly am I looking at, it's just some guy" I said to the pair who were clearly checking him out. 

The guy eventually turned around, and started to walk towards the door, right where we were standing gawking at him.

He was good looking, he was tall had short blonde hair that was styled and wore a suit and tie. He looked to be in his mid 20s and had a surfer tan.

The girls quickly moved to the side to let the teacher pass but he walked out and stopped in front of us.

"Good morning ladies, I'm Mr. Getty, the new legal studies teacher." He said smiling.

"Hi nice to meet you" the three of us replied.

"Are any of you doing legal studies?" He asked looking hopeful.

"You're in luck actually, Reagan here is doing legal studies, aren't you Rea" Sienna said smiling.

"Yeah I'm doing legal" I simply replied.

"Oh awesome, well I think I have you first, and I think the bell is about to go so do you want to show me to the room, I'm still getting use to the surroundings." Mr. Getty said.

"Uh sure I guess" I said giving the girls a quick hug before heading towards the classroom.

We arrived at the classroom just after the bell and saw a few more students hanging around the classroom waiting for the door to be opened.

Mr. Getty opened the door and all the students entered the room taking their seats and waiting for him to start the lesson.

All the girls in the class were clearly trying to impress Mr. Getty, fixing up their hair etc. while I just sat there watching their pathetic attempts while reading over some of my notes.

Mr. Getty started by introducing himself and then followed on by letting the class ask questions about the topic but of course they asked about him. 

I found out that his name was Luke, he was 27 years old, is in a relationship and is British, hence the accent.

***********************************************

Class finished and it was now time to go on to art. Art class was spent doing my major artwork, I was so engrossed that I didn't hear the bell go for recess until the teacher came and took the paint brush out of my hand.

"What the?" I said confused

Mrs. French just laughed before replying

"I'm sure your artwork will still be the same when you work on it next time, now can you please pack up, I have recess duty, but between us I don't really want to do it" she said trying to be serious but laughing instead.

Mrs. French is in her late 20's and is really nice and cool. She knows what is going on and what it's like to be a student, since she finished University not too long ago.

I did as I was told and packed up my artwork before leaving the room and heading to my locker to get my recess and swap books.

I found the girls sitting in the usual spot under the tree.

"Where were you? We have been waiting for ages" Kylie exclaimed

"Sorry got carried away with my artwork" I casually said taking a bite from my apple in my hand.

"So tell us how was legal with Mr. Getty?" Sienna said smiling.

"It was ok"

"What do you mean ok" Kylie asked

"It was just legal with a new teacher no fuss" I said back

"Is everything ok Rea you seem a bit out of it" Kylie said concerned.

I went to reply when my vision started to blur, I shook my head and had some water thinking it would go away but it didn't.

"Get a teacher, I'm about to faint" I casually said alarming both the girls who were looking frightened at the situation.

Sienna got up and ran off looking for a teacher on duty or possibly going to the staff room, while Kylie stayed with me to make sure nothing went wrong.

Both girls and the school know about what to do when I'm about to faint from my diabetes so they are well prepared for what may happen.

I could feel myself about to drop when a pair of hands quickly held me up; knowing that Sienna had gotten to a teacher in time.

The teacher placed me safely on the ground and kept talking to me so I wouldn't daze off while we waited for the ambulance to arrive.

The ambulance came and checked me out suggesting that I go in for observation as something might be wrong with my blood sugar levels, I agreed and was taken into hospital.

*************************************

Arriving at the hospital mum was waiting in the ER for me to arrive so she can also know what's going on.

A few hours and lots of tests later I was free to go, my blood sugar levels were low but not too dangerous but I was told to rest and drink plenty of fluids before mum helped me to the car.

I sent Nichole a quick text telling her that I would come over tomorrow instead and asked her to tell Paul that so he wouldn't have to wait for me at school if I wasn't there.

Nichole replied not long after saying that it was ok and to get better soon.

I then texted the girls telling them that I'm fine and to bring me over any of the homework from the classes we had together this Avro if they wanted to come over.

Both were quick to reply that they would collect the work and come over when school was over.

We arrived home and I headed for the bathroom to take a shower and get ready for when the girls come over after school.

---------------------------------------------------

wow so many reads and votes thanks soo much to everyone who takes the time to read my story.

don't forget to

vote

comment

share

follow

please

thanks