Chapter 2

“well as you both know that we go to England every year for the summer holidays, well this year your mother and I are going a couple of weeks earlier than you both” dad said

“What! Why” both Macaulay and I said at the same time with confused looks on our faces

“Because you father has business he has to look over with both your grandmother and grandfather, hence why we are leaving earlier” mum said taking the pressure off dad to explain why

“And when exactly are you both leaving?” Macaulay said

“That’s the thing, we both leave tomorrow” dad said with a serious look on his face

“WHAT that’s soo unfair, we have to wait 2 weeks until we can go” I said in a slightly angry tone

“REAGAN THATS ENOUGH, you have to finish school for the year and we are not pulling you out earlier to go, that’s not fair for the school besides Macaulay has football and he isn’t leaving either so you both are here until we were scheduled to leave anyway, your aunt Sarah and uncle Joe are going to keep an eye on you both while we are gone and they will be taking you to airport to make sure you get there safe, and I don’t want any parties or people over while we are not home, you are to go to school and come straight home after whether you go to Sarah’s or ours, and Macaulay you are to do the same with football and UNI, DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?” dad said in a serious/ angry tone which he hardly uses unless something like this happens where he goes strict parent on us both in which we know not to cross.

“Yes dad, but can Logan, Josh and Rhys still come over like usual?” Macaulay asked

Dad sighs before answering Macaulay “well Logan can but as for the other two, they can come over but are not to stay the night”

“Fair enough”

“What so you let Macaulay get away with having friends over and I’m not?”

“I never said you couldn’t have friends over Reagan it’s just that Josh and Rhys are always here, you are quite welcome to have Kylie and Sienna over as well but same rules apply no one stays over” dad said more stern this time trying to get the point across

“Sounds fair to me too I guess”

Kylie and Sienna are my best friends, we have been friends since kinder when we were the only 3 left out of everyone for group work so the teacher put us together and we have been friends ever since. Its good in a way because as much as I love Ebony and the guys I need time away from family and the guys and Kylie and Sienna know when they need to come and rescue me from the house.

“Well now that’s over with, your mother and I, are going to pack and get ready to go as we have an early flight” dad said as he was getting up from the table to head towards their bedroom

 “Well seeming that’s its only us want to watch a movie?” I asked Macaulay who was still sitting at the table texting on his phone probably to the guys telling them what’s going on.

“Uh um err yeah why not I’m picking though” he said slightly distracted

“How do you figure that you get to pick the movie when I asked you if you wanted to watch one with me?”

“Because I’m the eldest and I’m not watching some chick flick like I did the last time”

The last time we watched a movie I got to chose and picked Pitch Perfect but it didn’t stop Macaulay from commenting on how hot the chicks were in the movie and singing along with the songs to which I secretly recorded and sent it off to Kylie, Sienna, Logan, Josh and Rhys let’s just say he won’t watch another chick flick with me again.

We finally settled on watching ted before heading off to bed.

The next morning I woke up to mum waking me up to get ready to take them to the airport in which Sarah, Joe, Ebony and Logan were all coming to send them off and well we were under their supervision for the two weeks which should be fun.

-----------------------------

vote

comment

please