n i n e t e e n

1k reads? holy cheese fajitas, you guys,,,
i didn't think id get this far
thAn K s

lafayette

The problem wasn't that Marquis de Lafayette was going on a date with Hercules Mulligan.

The problem was that Marquis de Lafayette was going on a date with Hercules Mulligan.

He:
A) didn't know what to wear

B) is currently panicking in the bathroom and

C) is being stalked by john who is standing outside the bathroom door

"Come on!" John called through the wood, voice muffled as he banged on the door.

"Non."

"Lafayette, it's already ten-thirty in the morning. You have an hour to get ready for your lunch date. Move it."

Lafayette frowned. He could hear John jiggling the locked door, and the frenchman swung it open. "What if Herc sees me?"

"Alex took Hercules over to Aaron's place to get ready. Get your rear in gear." John grabbed Lafayette by the shoulders and steered him away from the bathroom toward his and Herc's room.

"But—" The baguette couldn't complain any longer. His feeble whines of 'I'm not ready for this' were nothing against John. Besides, he was the guy who asked.

John shoved him into the room, flinging open Lafayette's closet with a hearty BANG. "What have you got in here?"

Laf flinched, running over toward his closet. "I'd rather you not go through there—"

"What's this?"

Lafayette's breath hitched. "What's what?" he whispered, knowing the answer.

"This." John held out a piece of stretchy fabric, in the shape of a tank top; colored nude.

Lafayette advanced on him. "Nothing," he snapped, a little too roughly. He ripped the clothing piece from John's hand and shouldered past him, grabbing a dark red button down and black jeans. "I've got my clothes, mon ami. You can go."

John's expression wore loose on his face, Lafayette noticed easily. He brushed past John, whispering a quiet, "sorry," as he left the room and locked himself in the bathroom again to get ready.

hercules

Hercules was having a grand time trying on new outfits he'd created. Finally choosing one, he modeled in front of the mirror; hoping Lafayette would like it.

He was still in shock, though, that the attractive Frenchman had asked him out. Maybe it was a pity invite, in the spur of the moment, but at least it was acted upon.

He straightened his shirt. It was a pale grey polo with light jeans, and he was comfortable in it.

Satisfied with this appearance, Hercules slipped out of Aaron's bathroom, saluting in a goodbye and walking out the door, carrying all the clothing he'd brought there.

He knew he couldn't go inside of the four guys in the s Revolutionaries™ shared dorm, so he stood awkwardly outside.

Suddenly, the door slammed open and Herc stumbled backward in surprise. Out stepped a flushed, restless Lafayette.

He took in the other's looks. Lafayette's shirt and pants matched well with his skin tone and he was wearing makeup that made him look like a god.

He was even more attractive than usual, and Hercules had to yell at himself internally not to say it out loud.

"Well, thanks," Lafayette whispered.

Shit. I said it out loud. "UH, yeah. We should go." He offered the frenchman an awkward smile and the two started down the hall.

I love trans Lafayette guys I'm sorry,,,
also Peggy's gay
that's irrelevant right now but
it won't be ;)))