t h i r t e e n

special pov for this chapter, woot woot (some aaron and theo)

aaron
"Theodosia?" Aaron Burr said quietly, into the phone.

His girlfriend responded with a quiet "Aaron? Can I meet you at the park behind the hill?" Her voice was hushed and panic filtered through Aaron's brain.

"Yes, I'll be there in ten." He swallowed and hung up, rushing to grab his jacket and explode out of his dorm. It was currently 10:32 in the morning. What could Theo want?

Eight minutes later, he approached the park. He slipped behind the hill. She was sitting on a small blanket, facing the trees. Aaron stepped up behind her. "Theo?"

Theodosia turned to face him, bright eyes... excited? Huh. Aaron sat down next to her and pulled her close. "What's going on?"

"Well... I raised enough money." She but her lip and trailed off, and he stared down at her.

"I'm taking estrogen now. My parents aren't accepting, but they're letting me do it. And they don't call me Theodore as much anymore." Excitement flickered through her voice.

Aaron gasped. "Theo!" he whisper-yelled. "I'm so proud!" He buried her in a hug, breathing her scent in. "I'm so happy for you."

Theodosia hugged him tighter. "Me too," she murmured, voice muffled by his clothing. She pulled apart and he kissed her.

She smiled into the kiss, and Aaron did the same. Everything was perfect.

okay honestly that was really short but I just wanted to do something sweet for Aaron and Theo and hnnnnng yeah they're adorable guys