Chapter:24

"I've got a few signings after breakfast and lunch but other than that I'm free for my beautiful fiancée." He said as he came over to the bed as I laid on it. He was wrapped in a towel from his waist down. "So how much longer until what's below your waist becomes fully mine?" I asked him. He chuckled like I knew he would. "I'd say about seventeen more weeks." He said.

I groaned laying back on the bed. He then put a pair of underwear on letting me get a glimpse of his butt. Curse him. You know I can tease better than him. I got my shower quickly and wrapped a towel around my body. I stepped out of the bathroom. He was sitting on the bed scrolling through his feed. I let the towel brush his knees.

As soon as I reached my suitcase I dropped the towel before I grabbed a pair of underwear and put them on. I grabbed a bra and slipped it on. I could feel his breath on my neck. "Your just trying to get it before our wedding night aren't you." He said. "I would love to." I told him. He kissed my neck while his hands grazed my skin.

Goosebumps formed on my skin. "Feels good doesn't it." He said. I was leaning back against him. He started kissing down to the swells of my breasts. I took a shaky breath. His hands went down to my spot. His thumbs brushing the front. "Remember when you teased me all those years ago?" He asked. I didn't respond. His fingers ran along that area.

"It's not nice to tease me baby. Especially with how beautiful you are." He whispered into my ear. His fingers moved deeper back. I could feel my heart beating faster. I turned around in his arms. He picked me up and kissed me while keeping a few fingers on my area. "Babe." I said breaking the kiss. "We've gotta stop. For now. You need to eat and get to the signing." I told him.

He kissed me once more before setting me down. "Then get dressed baby. So we may pick up something to eat and get to the signing." He said. I grabbed a pair of jeans and a PBR long sleeve shirt from my bag and slipped it over my head. I pulled my boots on and grabbed his sponsors coat. He had ordered two by 'mistake' with his name on the back of both of them.

I grabbed his hat just as he came out of the bathroom. I stuck it on my head and held mine behind my back. "You've got to be the cutest thing I've seen." He said before taking it off and kissing me. He grabbed my hat from me and stuck it on my head. "I love how you look in my jacket." He said. "Let's go get breakfast, cowboy, so you can get to the signing." I told him handing him his jacket.

"Then let's go eat baby girl." He said. We grabbed a quick bite to eat before going to Boot Barn. As soon as we got to the store Mason got out a portfolio bag. He then let me take his arm walking up. As soon as we got up to the door the manager let us in. I stood by Mason until the store opened. He was signing with two others.

One had a wife and the other was single. I stayed with the guys wife as we shopped. When it was almost time to go I saw two older boys being mean to their little sister. When it was time to go the two boys were laughing at the little girl for not getting an autograph from any of them. "Now that's just mean." Sharon said. "Think we could get one from each for her?" I asked. "I think we can get them to." She said.

I went up beside Mason as he was packing away. "Hey baby." He said. "Hey. Would you sign one extra for a little girl that really wanted to meet you?" I asked. He smiled softly. I nodded toward the dad, two boys and little girl. "For her I will." He said. "Why don't you go give it to her too." I said. Sharon had gotten her husband to and both Mason and him got the one in the middle to sign one too.

The way her eyes got big when they knelt down to give her the signed pictures of them. The boys looked shocked. She looked up at her dad, where she had an arm around his leg and said something. "If it's alright with them." The man said. She then cautiously asked them something. They all nodded. One by one she gave them a hug.

They all then stood up shaking the boys and their dad's hand. The single one told the boys something and they nodded. The three of them came back over to the booth. I watched as the dad picked the little girl up and took the younger boy's hand. The little girl waved before the four of them walked out. "Would you like to go get lunch with me?" He asked. "You know I would." I told him.

He kissed my cheek before taking my hand. We walked out to his truck. "You did amazing back there. She was so happy to actually get the three of us to give her the pictures. The boys were so shocked that they apologized to her for being mean. They then got a few words of wisdom after she asked her dad if it was ok if she hugged us." He said as we got to the truck.

"Now that's a girl that will go to future PBR events for signatures and to meet the guys." I said. "I'd say future PBR girl. The ones that give out the buckles and mock checks." He said.