Chapter 22

Brendon's POV

I woke up as I would any morning, but soon realized I was completely naked. Oh right, that happened last night. But wait, where's Kendall?

I got dressed and walked into the kitchen where I saw Kendall cooking.

I snuck up behind her and put my hands around her waist.

"Hey." I said resting my chin on her shoulder.

"Hey." She said turning around to face me and smiled.

I slowly leaned in for a kiss but she pulled me to her with one hand on the back of my head.

Kendall's POV

I broke apart from Brendon and we both caught out breath.

"So, what should we do today?" He asked letting go of me.

"What ever you want to do." I said and he smiled.

"Well, we could go on a walk and stop by the beach." He said.

"That sounds amazing. I haven't been on a actual date in a while." I said.

"Oh, wait, I don't to try to make you depressed, but I need to ask you something." He said.

What's he going to say?

(A/N this is going to get a little sad)

"Right before the first show of the concert, Patrick came up to me to talk about us being together." He said, "and he said something about not wanting you to get hurt again. What does he mean?" He asked.

I went back in my memory and began to tear up.

"Brendon, I-" I began to say till he cut me off.

"Kendall, I need to know." he said putting my hands on his shoulders.

"My last boyfriend, was... he was abusive." I said as a look if horror came over his face.

"What happened?" He asked taking me over to the couch.

"At first he was a great guy, I thought I loved him. But he changed completely. He started yelling at me, and occasionally beat me." I said and began tearing up again.

"I was to scared to leave him, but Patrick, he was the only one I could ever talk to, he was the only one I could trust, he's the only one who knows the real me. Once I told Patrick, he called the police. He (the boyfriend) was arrested, but I was to scared to get into another relationship. Until I meet you, Brendon. You changed me, you showed me it's possible to love again." I said about to cry and he pulled he in for a hug.

"Kendall, that's all in the past, you don't have to worry. I love you and that's all that matters, I will always love you and never plan on leaving you alone." He said and pulled away from me. He then wiped away my tears.

"Brendon, that's all I ever wanted a guy to say to me." I said and pulled him in for a kiss.

-------------------------------------------

Well, that got depressing if I say so myself.

Anyways, 550 reads!!! Yay!!!

See ya next chapter!