Chapter 12

Brendon's POV

When we arrives at the venue, we all packed out of the bus. I reached for Kendall's hand and wrapped nine around it the she turned to me and smiled, she really is perfect.

We got into the place we were preforming and ran up on the stage.

"This place is awesome! I can't believe we're preforming here!" Kendall said looking around.

"Just wait till it's filled with people." I said and she laughed.

"So, now what do we do?" She asked.

"Well, we have tons of time before the show. How about we checkout the dressing rooms." I suggested.

"Yes!" Kendall said enthusiastically and ran back stage.

"Well someone's excited." I said watching her run.

"Excuse me for unleashing my inner 5 year old." She said and I laughed.

"Found it!" Kendall yelled from the other side of the hall.

"Good." I walked over to her.

When I opened the door, we both walked in and looked around.

"Nice room." She said.

"I guess so." Mage giggled.

"You really are like your brother." I said.

"How so?" She asked getting closer to me.

"Well, you both get easily excited, (A/N not sure if that's actually true) and you look a lot alike."

"So what I'm hearing is that if you were gay, you would date my brother." she said and smiled.

"Maybe." The. We laughed and I pulled her into a kiss.

"Hey- oh sorry." Dallon said walking in on is.

"You always catch us at the wrong times." I said.

"Guess it's just bad timing, I've been told we need to do soundcheck now." Dallon said.

"But there's still like 5 hours till the show, but ok." then we all made our way to the stage.

-------------------------------------------

Sorry this chapter was incredibly short, I wasn't entirely sure what to write.