Chapter 15

Kendall's POV

Once we both got re-dressed, we walked out of the room to see what Dallon wanted.

"There you guys are, oh, wait, did I interrupt something?" He said looking awkward.

"Possibly, bit it's cool." Brendon said.

"Oh, well, Kendall who have a visiter." Dallon said turning to me.

"Who?" I replied.

"Just go and see." He said and I ran out if the bus.

I got into the venue to see Patrick standing there!

"Patrick!" I said and ran to hug him, "what are you doing here!"

"Do you really think I would miss seeing my little sister preform at her first concert!" He said letting go of me.

"Your the best." I said while Brendon and Dallon walked in.

"Patrick! Why are you here?" Brendon said and they did a "man hug".

"I'm here to see Kendall preform." Patrick said to Brendon then turned to me. "I always knew you had a great voice."

"Oh, stop it." I said blushing.

"But it's true, your one of the best singers I've ever heard." He said.

"I wouldn't call myself a singer." I said and he laughed.

"Anyway, when's the show?" Patrick asked.

"In like 4 hours, so we have tons of time to kill." Brendon said.

"Oh, so, what should we do?" Patrick asked.

"We could have a early dinner, it's around 4:00 anyway." Dallon suggested.

"Sounds good." Brendon said, "shall we go somewhere."

"Sure, but wait, I left my phone in the dressing room, I'll be right back." I said and went to the dressing room.

I got into the dressing room and went to look for my phone, but after about 5 minutes if looking, I felt to hands fall in my shoulders.

I turned around to see Brendon there.

"Hey, what are you doing here." I said.

"I was sent to check in you cause you were taking a while, and to do this." Je said and kissed me.

"Hey, what's the-, is there something I don't know about you to." We broke apart to see Patrick in the doorway.

"Patrick, it's-" i tried to say but Ptarick walked up and put his hands on my shoulders.

"Kendall, it's fine, I knew this would happen sooner of later. I could tell when we had dinner your first night in LA." He said looking into my eyes.

"Oh, well as long as your cool with it, there is something between us." I said.

He giggled a bit, "it's completely fine, now, let's go get some food." Patrick said and we began to walk out of the room.

"Wait, there's my phone." I said picking it up from the couch.

"Ok, now let's go." Brendon said and I grabbed his hand.

-------------------------------------------

Sorry if these chapters suck, I have tons of ideas for later in the story, but none for right now.

Comment, vote, follow, just show the love.

See ya next chapter!!!!