Chapter 1

I woke up in my apartment for the very last time. I can't believe I'm moving to LA in a matter of hours. I can't wait to see Patrick. The last time I saw him was at his wedding, so it will be good to catch up. It will also be nice to meet Brendon. I know it's strange I never meet him considering how close he is to my brother.

It's 8:00 am and my flights at 3:00. That might seem late, but with the time difference, I'll be in LA by 5:00. Since I'm flying, I'll need to rent a car for the time being until I can buy one.

Fast forward to plane ride...

I've been on the plane for about half an hour. suddenly my phone buzzes, it's Patrick.

"Hey, what's up?" I say to him.
"Nothing much, when are you getting hear?" he says to me.
"Probably in like 5 hours, why?"
"Just wondering."
"Oh, I realized I need a place to stay for the time being."
"You can always stay with me until you find a place."
"Awesome, see you when I get there, bye."
"Bye." the. I hang up.

Ok, so I have a temporary place to stay, now I just have to wait to land.

Patrick's POV

Ok, so I have a good 5 hours till Kendall gets here. I can't wait for her to move to LA, I haven't seen her in like 2 years! when she gets here we're going to go to a restaurant for dinner with the rest of the band (Fall Out Boy) and Brendon. Brendon insisted on coming since he's never really met my sister.

I've been sitting on the couch watching tv for about an hour, I guess I should do something productive.

-------------------------------------------

Sorry if this chapter sucked, this is my first story and I'm still getting the hang of it.

Sorry also if it was a short first chapter.