Chapter 23

Kendall's POV

It's the next day and I wake up and don't see Brendon in the bed. I look to check the time on my phone, 9:00 am, then I notice a note.

Gonna be back around noon, Love you!
~Brendon

So I guess I have some time to myself. What should I do, I have 2 hours to myself.

I walk into the bathroom and suddenly feel sick.

I puke my guts out into the toilet and sit on the floor, what's going on?

I decide to go for a walk to calm down and get my mind off things.

I get dressed and do my hair, it literally takes me 10 minutes to get ready, I don't see why other girls need an hour to get ready.

I left the apartment and walked into town. It was a nice neighborhood, it's small, but it's cute.

I find myself walking into a drug store. I walk around for a bit and I noticed I ended up near the pregnancy tests. Then it hit me. No, I couldn't be, but what if I was!

I bought one just to be sure. What if I was! Oh god.

I check the time, 11:30, has it been that long already! Brendon will be back soon.

I go into the bathroom and do the test, it says it takes 10 minutes to process. I just pace around the bathroom. What if I am pregnant, what would happen, what would Brendon think!

I look over to the test sitting on the counter, it should have processed by now.

I shakily pick it up, I don't want to look, but I do.

"Positive" it reads. No, No! This isn't happening! This can't happen!

I collapse on the bathroom floor holing the test in my hand and begin to silently cry.

I hear the front door open, "Hello, Kendall, I'm back!" I hear Brendon cheerfully say.

No, please, don't be hear now.

Brendon's POV

"Hm, where is she?" I say to myself.

I walk towards the bedrooms and bathroom, "Kendall, are you here?" I say out loud.

I open the bathroom door and see here sitting against the bathroom wall.

"Kendall, what's wrong! what happened?" I say kneeling down next to her.

She puts her head into her knees and started crying. I notice something in her hand and take it out to look at.

It's a pregnancy test, wait!

"Positive" it says, oh my god.

"You hate me don't you." She says pulling her head up sniffling.

"Kendall, why would I hate you! this is the best news ever! Why would you be upset?" I say grabbing her shoulders.

"I thought you would be mad." She said beginning to tear up again.

"Don't say that, I couldn't be happier! Plus, it's mostly my fault this happened." I said and she began to smile.

"So, your not upset?" she said looking straight into my eyes.

"How could I be? I'm going to be a dad! This is the best news ever!" I say pulling her in for a kiss

"Well, what do we do know?" She asked.

"Well, I think we should have a day just to ourselves, no one else, just us." I say.

"That sounds great." She says and we get off the bathroom floor.

-------------------------------------------

Ok, I think we all say this coming.

I've been planing this chapter before I even started the story.

Comment, vote, follow, all that fun stuff.

See ye next chapter.