Chapter 16

Patrick's POV

I wasn't surprised Kendall and Brendon were dating, I knew it would happen eventually.

We went to lunch at a little diner, it was fun, we talked about the tour and about life in general.

We eventually got back to the venue and it was a hour before the show and there were tons of people lined outside. So we got in the back.

Brendon, Kendall, and Dallon ran into their dressing rooms to get ready, I just looked around the place a bit.

Eventually, Kendall walked out, she was wearing much more makeup than she usually does, she didn't look like the sister I grew up with.

"You look great." I said and she threw her arms around me and I hugged back.

"Are you this nervous every time you go on stage?" she said still hugging me.

"Sometimes, but it usually goes away right as I'm walking on." I let go of her to look her in the eyes, "Your going to do great, trust me, I know you will."

"Thank you, I needed to hear that." She said.

Then Brendon walked out and Kendall ran over to him and embraced him in her arms, all I did was smile and slowly walk over.

"You look beautiful." I heard him say. Then they kissed, again, all I did was smile. They really were happy together.

I checked my watch, "guys, the shows in ten minutes."

"What! Wow time flys." Brendon said and Dallon then emerged.

"Ok then, let's go!" Kendall said and started running towards the stage.

Before Brendon left, I needed to talk to him.

"Hey Brendon, can I talk to you?" I asked.

"Sure, what's up?" He replied.

"Well, first, I'm really glad you and Kendall are together, I can tell she really likes you." I said and he smiled.

"Second, I just want you to treat her well, she's been through a lot, and I would know, I'm the only one that does. I just don't want her to get hurt again." I said to him then his expression dropped.

"Wait, again? What happened before?" He asked.

"I shouldn't be the one to tell you, she'll tell you when she's ready, just keep her safe, don't do anything to hurt her." I said.

"I would never, I love her." He said and I smiled.

"I'm glad to here that, now get going, you have a show to do." I said and he ran off.

I really am glad Kendall found someone new, I just don't want her getting hurt again, she's more than a sister to me, she's a part of me.

-------------------------------------------

Oh, Kendall's got some secrets!

I wanted a bit of drama in the book, I didn't want it to be all happy where there life is absolutely perfect. (not that that's bad)

Comment, vote, follow, all that fun stuff.

Se you next chapter.