Chapter 7

Brendon's POV

I'm so glad Kendall agreed to go on tour with us. She really is a great singer.

"I'm so glad your going on tour with us." I said to her as we were driving.

"Me too, I can't wait!" She said back.

"You really are a great singer."

"Stop it, no I'm not." She said and looked down and smiled.

"Yes, you are, if you weren't you wouldn't be coming on tour with us."

"Thanks."

"Why didn't you take up singing?" I asked.

"Well, first I wasn't that confident in myself. And also I thought I didn't take up a singing, I would be hidden under Patricks shadow."

"Oh, well I guess that's a good reason. But on tour people will be able to hear you for you"

She smiled.

"Well, we're here." I said and pulled into the parking lot.

We extorted the car and got up to the apartment.

Kendall's POV

When we got to the apartment I walked into my room.

I was really exited to be going on tour with panic!, it made feel good to be appreciated for something.

Suddenly my phone rang, it was Patrick.

"Hey, how's LA so far?" he said to me.

"Great, Brendon's place is great."

"I'm glad to here that."

"Oh, and Brendon invited me to a meeting about his new tour and invited me to go with and sing with him!"

"Really! That's awesome! I knew you were a great singer."

"Thanks, anyways, the tour in like 2 weeks."

"Cool, maybe I'll follow you to the first show and watch."

"That would be awesome!"

"Ya, I gotta go, love ya sis."

"Bye pat."

He giggles then hung up.

This is going to be awesome. I still have to weeks till we start the tour but I just can't help it!

I just wish things would change between me and Brendon, I've only known him for 1 day but I already really like him, he's awesome!

I checked the time on my phone, noon, I should probably eat lunch.

-------------------------------------------

I probably should have said this earlier but it's probably obvious at this point, pretend Brendon's not married to Sarah for this story.