Chapter 9

Kendall's POV

I can't believe we're leaving for the tour today! I'm so excited! It's 9:00 and we're leaving at noon, so I have time, I packed the night before.

I walked out of my room and into the living room/kitchen and Brendon was not there, I guess he's still asleep. I decided to make breakfast. I just got some eggs and started to cook them.

By the time I was done and sitting on the couch eating, Brendon walked out.

"Hey, what's up?" He asked me while opening the fridge.

"Nothing much."

"Are you excited?" He asked and smiled.

"Yes! I can't believe I moved to LA just about 2 weeks ago and I'm already going on tour."

"Glad to hear that, your going to do great." He said and smiled again.

"Thanks, I hope I will."

"You will."

I smiled, walked to the kitchen to put my plate in the sink, then went into my room.

I just got dressed in some black skinny jeans, plain white tanktop, and red converse I pretty much live in.

Then I put on my tiny bit of makeup, brushed my teeth, straightened my hair, then walked out to the couch.

"Your ready early." Brendon said when i sat down.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"I don't know." Then we both laughed.

Eventually he got up to get ready, I wasn't really paying attention to time and I guessed I spaced off a bit because I eventually heard Brendon telling me we had to go.

I got my stuff and we packed it all into his car, then we drove to the studio where we would be getting on the bus.

When we arrived Dallon was already there.

"Hey!" He said when he noticed us."You excited for your first tour?"

"More than you know." I said and smiled.

We soon packed onto the bus, it was a lot larger than I expected.

"Wow, this is nice." I said and looked around.

"I'm not sure if you'll call in nice, but it's fine to live in for 2 months. I giggle a bit.

The bus finally took off and I thought to myself, there's no turning back now, I'm singing in front of a crowd for the first time.

"Hey Kendall," Dallon said and I turned to him, "since we're going to be living on this bus together for about 2 straight months, why don't you tell me more about yourself."

"Well, I was born and raised in Chicago and I lived there till I was 20, then I moved to New York to go to college, and I lived there till I moved here 2 weeks ago now I work for Rolling Stone."

"Cool."

"There really isn't much to me."

-------------------------------------------

I'm sorry the chapters are really short, I'm not that great of a writer.

A little off topic, I got tickets to the Gospel Tour!!! Who's jealous?!