Chapter 20

Fast forward to end of tour...

Kendall's POV

"Good night every one!" Brendon screamed to the crowd then walked off stage along with the rest of the band.

"You were awesome, as always." I said going to hug him.

"So were you, I'm so glad you came on tour with us, you were amazing." He said holding on to me.

"Awe, I love you." I said.

"And I love you." He said.

"Guys, stop clinging onto each other, we gotta get going." Dallon said creeping up on us.

"Ok, let's go!" I said letting go of Brendon.

Brendon grabbed my hand and we made our way to the bus.

Once on the bus I instantly collapsed on the couch and Brendon sat next to me.

"I don't know about you guys, but I'm going to bed." Dallon said walking on the bus.

"You go do that." I said.

He laughed a little then walked away.

After a while of sitting there, the bus had taken off, and I knew Dallon was asleep.

"I can't believe this tour is over already." I said breaking a silence.

"I know, I feel like it only started last week, yet it's been 3 months." He said.

"It goes by so fast." At this point we were looking into each other's eyes.

Eventually, Brendon leaned in and put his lips against mine.

I put my hand behind his head and he put his in my thigh. He soon began to lick my bottom lip asking for entrance. I opened my mouth and he slipped his tongue in.

We continued to make out for awhile until he stopped.

We were both a bit out of breath, so we sat there just breathing heavily for a while. Eventually, he switched on the tv and I rested my head on his chest.

After about 30 minutes of watching, I think Brendon could tell I was getting tired, so he carried me bridal style to my bunk.

"You don't need to do this." I said as he was carrying me.

"But I want to." He said and I smiled.

He set me down, then Walked away, but looked over to me once he was back on the couch.

I decided to just sleep in my clothes and I fell asleep almost immediately.

Next day...

Brendon's POV

It's around 8:00 pm already and we're supposed to be back in about 30 minutes.

I can't wait to be home, we've been gone for so long. Also, Kendall will living with me as my girlfriend this time, not just a roommate.

After a while, the bus pulled in front of the apartment building.

Me and Kendall got our stuff together and walked out of the bus. Then walked towards the building, holding hands almost the entire time.

Once we got to our door, I unlocked it then we walked inside.

Once I locked the door from the inside, I took Kendall and pinned her up against the door.

"And now, we're alone." I said looking into her eyes.

"I know, what should we do now?" She asked looking back at me.

"I have an idea." I said and crashed my lips into hers.

-------------------------------------------

Oooo, next chapter should be fun. ;)

Almost to 350 reads! Yay!!!

Comment, vote, follow, all that stuff.

See ya next chapter...