Chapter 2

Brendon's POV

I have an hour until I have to go to the restaurant. I'm pretty excited to meet Patricks sister, I've heard so much about her.

I really haven't done much today, maybe I should clean this crappy apartment a bit. It has a living room that also has the kitchen in it, then a small hallway that leads to 2 bedrooms, one of witch is mine, the other is incase someone stays over.

After I finished cleaning a bit, I figured I should leave, it takes a while to get to the place anyway.

Kendall's POV

I finally landed in LA, it's already warmer, even in the airport. I rented a car right from the airport, so that worked out. I got directions to the place we were eating from Patrick, it only took about 10 minutes to get there.

When I walked in, I looked around and say Patrick, the rest of FOB, and Brendon, I didn't know he was coming.

"Hey." I say as I walk up to them

Patrick stands up. "Hey, I've missed you!" he says while hugging me

"I've missed you too."

"I believe you know everyone here but one, Kendall meet Brendon."

"Nice to finally meet you." I say while Brendon stands up and shakes my hand.

"Nice to meet you too." I'll admit that he was fairly attractive.

"So, how was your flight?" Pete speaks up and asks.

"Good, incredibly long, but good."

"That's good to hear."

-------------------------------------------

Sorry if these chapters are too short, I'm not sure when to stop and when to start.