Chapter 21

Kendall's POV

(A/N WARNING SMUT)

I was pushed up against the door and Brendon was kissing me. It felt good to be alone, without the fear of someone walking in on you.

Things got heated pretty quickly, before I knew it we were full on making out. I wrapped my legs around his waist and we continued to make out. He then started walking towards his bedroom.

Once inside, he almost threw me on the bed and supported himself above me. I out my hands behind his head and he put one of his on my shoulder, the other on the bed beside me.

My hands made their way down his back and I started tugging at his shirt. He threw it off in response then he started pulling off mine, I then finished for him.

I started at his belt buckle till he stopped our kiss.

"Our we really doing this?" He asked still hovering over me.

"What do you think?" I said. He smiled then continued to kiss me as I undid his button. He then threw off his jeans.

I new what was coming next, so I slid off my jeans for him.

He briefly broke our kiss so we could catch our breath, then he put his lips back on mine.

I felt him slip his hand under my back and attempt to unclip my bra. Once he succeeded, I threw it across the room.

My hands worked their way down his stomach and to his boxers. I began to slid them off until he threw them off for me.

He pulled off mine then began kissing my neck. He continued kissing me farther down my chest and stomach.

He eventually stopped and I could feel him begin to slip 2 fingers inside me. I let out a small moan. I felt him pull his fingers out and his face came back above mine.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

"Do you even have to ask." I said and smiled.

He smiled as well and I could feel him begin to insert into me.

He began thrusting slowly, I let out a couple moans as he Began to speed up.

He began moaning as well as his thrusts speed up even more.

I then felt his warm come spread inside me and he collapsed on top of he breathing heavily.

I felt him pull out and laid down next to me.

He kissed me on the forehead, "I love you." He said.

"I love you too." I said and fell asleep moderately quickly.

-------------------------------------------

That was, interesting. I'm sorry mom.

Anyways, 450 reads!!! Yay!!!!

Remember to comment, vote, follow all that stuff.

See ya next time!