Chapter 5

Kendall's POV

I've only been living with Brendon for about 8 hours and I already like it here. He's so nice, and cute. Yes, I'll admit I like him, and I think he likes me, but I don't want to make the first move.

"So what are you doing today?" he said and looked at me.

"I don't know, I just moved here so I don't really have plans."

"Right, well I'm meeting with the band to discuss touring later, you can come if you want." He said

(Imagine this is the gospel tour)

"Really, awesome, when would that be?"

"In like and hour."

"Cool, I'll totally come." I replied.

"Someone's excited." he said.

"Fuck off."

"Ok, that escalated quickly." he said.

I laughed and walked to my room.

I got dressed in just casual skinny jeans, tank top and converse, which is what I usually wear. I went into the communal bathroom (there is no bathroom in my room) and applied a little makeup. When I say a little, I really mean a little, I don't believe in putting on tons of makeup to completely change your face. This all took 10 minutes, that's probably a record.

I walked to the living room, sat on the couch and turned on the tv.

"That was fast." Brendon said still on his computer.

"I'm not the type of girl that really cares about my appearance that much." I said and he laughed.

"Well you still look nice."

"Thank you, you make me feel special." We both laughed.

"Your like a girl version of me, I think we're going to get along." Brendon said. Oh god I hope so.

He then walked into his room, then 5 minutes later went into the bathroom.

20 minutes later he walked out.

"Took you long enough." I said and smiled.

"Hey, it takes a while to make this hair perfect." then he did a head flipped and I laughed.

"Should we get going?" he said.

"Sure." Then we left, got into his car, and drove off.