Chapter 31

Kendall's POV

What just happened, everything is black and I have no idea what's going on.

Am I awake? If I'm awake then why is everything black?

I'm deffinently awake. Oh right, I just gave birth didn't I.

I felt my eyes slowly open, all I wanted to see was Brendon across the room with a little baby in his arms, that's all I wanted right now.

But once my eyes were fully opened, I saw I was alone in the room. No one but me. Where's Brendon?

But right as that thought came to me, the door opened.

I saw Brendon in the doorway and he immediately ran to me.

"Your awake!" He said engulfing me in a hug.

We were interrupted by a nurse walking in.

"Do you want to see your little boy?" She asked pulling in a cart.

"It's a boy." I said and started tearing up.

"Yup, a perfectly healthy baby boy weighing exactly 7 pounds." She said and pulled the cart up to us.

He was beautiful, a absolutely perfect baby boy, this was without a doubt the happiest moment of my life.

The nurse picked him up and put him in my arms, he couldn't be more perfect.

"Brendon, what are we going to name him." I said looking up at Brendon.

"We never came up with names did we," He said, "You should pick a name."

"Really? Well, hmm, what about, Jason! Jason Micheal." I said in response.

"It's wonderful. Jason Micheal Urie." Brendon said and kissed my forehead.

I then heard the door open. I looked up to see Patrick standing in the doorway.

"Patrick! Your here." I said.

"I wouldn't miss meeting my niece or nephew for the first time for anything." He said walking over to us.

"Nephew, it's a boy." I corrected Patrick as he looked down at the little boy engulfed in my arms.

I picked up Jason and handed him off to Patrick. He gladly took him and I could see Jason smile.

"I think he likes you." I said and Patrick then smiled.

"Well even if he didn't, he would still have to put up with me for the rest of his life." He said and I giggled a bit.

"You know, we actually kind of looks like you." I said to Patrick.

"Does he?" Patrick said and handed Jason back to me.

Now, getting to look at him again, Jason actually did look a lot like Patrick.

"What did you name him." Patrick asked sitting down.

"Jason, Jason Micheal." I replied.

"It suits him." Patrick said.

"Brendon, your being really quiet, what going on." I sad turning to Brendon.

"I'm just really happy, this all happened so fast. It seem like just last month I was meeting you for the first time, but now we have a wonderful son and we can start a new life together." He said.

"I can't wait for that new life to begin." I said and Brendon leaned down and kissed me.

-------------------------------------------

Awe, I think this chapter is really sweet!

This is going to be the last chapter of this story, but I'm probably going to write a sequel. But I want to know if it will be read. So comment on this chapter if I should write it.

I want to get a good amount of people who would read it when it's posted.

I hope you all enjoyed this story!