Chapter 50- Dan/Phil/Kandee

Dan's POV

I start to help Kandee with her packing. She gets out a bunch of empty boxes and we start putting things in them, playing with whatever we pick up. 

"Hey look!" Kandee says pointing to something. I turn my head and see her little stuffed zebra, I got her when we first met. 

"Which box does it go under?" We currently had four boxes. 'Decorations' 'Must unpack first' 'Throw away' and 'Random/Cool stuff' 

"Are you kidding me?! I'm not packing this!" She says looking at me. 

My face drops a bit with sadness. 

"This is going on the train ride with me there." Kandee says, giving me a smile back on my face. She sets the zebra next to her and we continue.

~ 2 hours later~

"Finally!! We're done!" Kandee says. She stands up and looks around to make sure she didn't miss anything. She turns around to a wall. "Ya know. I never did paint that wall."

"What colour would you have chosen?" I ask.

"I honestly don't know." She laughs. 

Then there's a knock on the door. Kandee gives me a look telling me to get it. 

"You're the one standing up!" I say. 

"Yes, but-- Ugh, Fine I'll get it you lazy pants." She walks to the door and opens it seeing Phil. 

"Phil! You missed all the excitement of packing!" Kandee says. "Just kidding. It was super boring."

He looks around. "Now this place looks so empty." Phil sits next to me on the floor.

"Yea. It does." She says. "I'm gonna miss it." Then there's just some silence. 

"Well! I'm gonna make some dinner! You guys staying for it?" Kandee breaks the silence.

"Of Course! If It's food I'll take it!" I say. 

"Cool. I'm gonna make some pasta." She says.

"Ahh! The memories!" Phil says.

"Yea. I can't believe I lost the footage of that! Dan, you falling on your butt was the highlight of everything, and then Phil when you burnt your finger in the boiling water, and I was just kinda laughing really hard and saying 'Are you okay?' while trying not to burst out laughing!" She says.

We all started laughing and talking more about our funny moments together.

Phil's POV

After laughing and talking for about an hour, I remembered something. 

"Oh Dan! Do you want to....." I gave him a look. He nods.

"Wait what?" Kandee walks over to us with bowls of pasta. 

"I'll be right back." Dan says leaving, and placing the bowl on the floor.

As soon as he leaves, Kandee talks. "Where did you go this morning?" She asks, taking a bite of her pasta and not bothering looking at me.

"I- Um. I had something to do this morning." I lied.

"Cut the crap. You're lying. I can tell." Kandee says still not looking at me. "Did you wake up without-- Um. Ya know..." 

I clear my throat. "Yea, I did." I say. 

"Do you think we--" She starts.

"I don't know." I cut her off. 

"Should we tell him?" Kandee asks.