Chapter 49- Kandee/Phil

Kandee's POV

I wake up in bed, and notice I have a huge headache. Last night was such a huge blurr. 

Crap. I think I got drunk. I wanted to stay sober. UGGH. Well that plan is out of the way. 

I get out of bed and walk out to the living room. I rub my eyes and yawn as I walk out. I open my eyes to see Dan on the floor sleeping next to the couch, and Phil on the couch with the blanket covering him. They're so cute. 

I walk to the kitchen and feel the cold tiles hit my bare feet. I start to brew coffee, and start to feel a really cold breeze on my body. 

I look down. 

Well....Shit. How did I not notice this before?!

I hear a mumbled noise coming from the couch and quickly and quietly run to my room and put on a shirt and pajama bottoms, while cussing under my breath multiple times. I walk out casually, and go back to the kitchen. I see Phil's gone and the door is left a bit open. I guess he was in a rush. 

The coffee is almost done brewing, So I walk to the cabnet and open it. I see the only mugs I have are on the tallest shelf. I get onto my tippy toes and try and grab them. No luck. I try once more. Then all of a sudden I see a hand grabbing them. I'm guessing it's Dan. He hands it to me and smiles. I smile back and look at his curly bed head hair. 

"Nice hair." I smirk at him. 

"Ha ha." he says sarcastically. 

I put the mugs down, and grab the coffee pot. I pour an equal amount of coffee into each mug. Then I hand one mug to Dan. 

"Thanks." He says in his morning voice.

"No problem." I say.

"Where's Phil?" He asks.

"I don't know. He was here a little bit ago, but then--...." I stop myself and think for a second. "I- um. Went to my room, and when I came out and he was gone."

"That's strange." He says. "So what are your plans for today?" 

"Packing mostly. Might as well get it out of the way." I say. "Wanna help?"

"Yea, sure." I get out a box, and we start going around the house sorting and finding things to pack.

Phil's POV

I wake up, on a couch with a blanket pulled over me. I sit up, rub my eyes and yawn. I open my eyes, and look around. For a second I have no idea where I am. Then I realize I'm at Kandee's.

 I stand up, and feel a breeze. My eyes widen. I look down, then quickly look up and feel my cheeks begin to get red. This is why I don't like to get drunk.

I look on the floor, and see Dan sleeping. Then I look to my left, and see a pile of clothes. My clothes. I grab them and really quickly put them on. I don't even bother zipping my pants up all the way. I quickly get out of the door and head home.

~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hi! So FINALLY an update! I've been really busy with the play I'm in. It's tech week, and I have to stay for practice till 8:30 pm. So when I get home I'm super tired!

But I FINALLY do have an update. And by the way, the next chapter is the last one!!! But it will be extra long for you guys! 

:Daisy