Chapter 16- Kandee

Kandees POV

Dan, Phil, and I are going to the Manchester Eye. They said it's not as amazing as the London Eye, but I'm still really excited.

I see all these street performers. Cool.

"Woah, this is so cool." I say admiring the performers.

"Yea." Dan says.

"Join in if you know the song." Says a guy holding a guitar.

He starts playing Love Story, by Taylor Swift. I couldn't stop myself from singing with him. I don't know what has come over me. I'm suddenly standing next to him singing, and soon people are gathering in a circle and listening to us.

Once the song finishes we both get a round of applause. I look over at Dan and Phil. They are clapping too.

I turn to the guy holding the guitar. "That was Fantastic! Thanks so much for joining in with me!" He says, he has an American accent, like me!! Yay another American!

"I don't know what came over me! I just started singing!" I say.

"Well, that was amazing! I hope to see you soon!" He says.

"Yea, I would love that!" I say.

"My name's Nick by the way." He says holding out his hand. I shake it.

"Kandee." I say simply.

"Pretty name."

"Thanks!" I say. Nick has hazel eyes, and blonde hair pulled into a quiff.

We exchange numbers.

We say our goodbyes and I walk back to Dan and Phil.

Phil was taking a picture with someone, and Dan was holding the camera.

"Oh My Gosh! It's Kandee! Can I get a picture?" The girl asks.

"Sure! I'm guessing you're a subscriber?" I say.

"Yes! I love all of your channels! I love Dans, Phils and Yours!" She says. "I already took a picture with Dan and Phil!"

"Great!" I say. Dan is holding the camera and snaps the picture. I'm suprised to see a subscriber. I don't get many subscribers coming up to me and saying hi and stuff.

"Thanks!!" The girl says. She then walks away. I hear a faint squeal, coming from her as she walks away. We all wait a second till she is farther away. Then we all burst out laughing!

"Haha! Did you hear the squeal coming from her!" I say.

"Haha yea!!" Dan says.

"That was fun!" Phil says. 'Ok, ok. Now shall we go?" He is refering to the manchester eye.

"Yes! To the "Que" I say. They laugh.

"It's not long today! That's good." Dan says.

He was right, in no time we were looking through the window. Manchester is beautiful.

It didn't take too long till we were at the top and looking at all of manchester.

I sigh. "It's beautiful isn't it!" I hear Phil say in my ear behind me. I turn around and I smile at him.

"It is." I say. We are staring into each others eyes instead of looking at manchester.

Wait...Are we... having a ...moment?

No, we can't be. I just had a moment with Dan. Right?

I'm so confused. WHAT IS HAPPENING?

I just had a moment with Dan in that shop, and now I'm having one with Phil?

UGGH! Why are they both so amazing?

I'm just staring into his beautiful blue eyes. Suddenly I realize I'm starting to blush. DANG IT! I turn around and continue looking through the window.

Like I was saying, Manchester is beautiful... Ahh but so are Phil's eyes...and Dans eyes... UGGH STOP IT! I can't like them like that!

Things will just get complicated and shit.

Although...I wonder if they like me... Wait what? They? No no no no no no. I'd be lucky if ONE of them likes me. Although I could feel something while looking into both of their eyes. Wait. Both?

Damn it! Alright, I was hoping it wouldn't have to come to this but... I have to decide now. Dan or Phil.

I can't decide. Why can't I just like both?

I can't like them both, they are like best friends. If I like both of them, and they both like me (which I doubt is the case), then in the end I would get one of them ( Haha Probably not! Lol), then other would hate his best friend (and possibly me!) That's the way I see it. I can't do that to their friendship. Unless of course they use the whole "Bros before Hoes" thing, then that would make everything SO much easier.

But before things get complicated, who do I kinda like more than a friend?

Dan Or Phil.

I swear this is the hardest decision ever! They are both so AWESOME AND AMAZING! UGGH! Why do they have to be So awesome and amazing?!?

I could make a list with a bunch of things I Love about both of them!

Now if you were to combine the two of them....then That would be perfect for this situation...

STOP STALLING! MAKE YOUR DECISION NOW!!!

DAN OR PHIL.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IMPORTANT!!!

Everyone please COMMENT your vote for who you want Kandee to "kinda like more than a friend"

DAN

or

PHIL

COMMENT!

I have decided, The deadline for voting is August 16!!!

Happy Voting! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't forget to

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

FOLLOW

and Check out my Joey Graceffa Fanfic! <3 Love Y'all!

Thx

~Daisy ^__^