Chapter 39- Kandee

Kandee's POV

I walk into my room and press call just in time. 

"Hello?" I say into the phone.

"Hey Kandee." My mom answers.

"Is this about working again?" I ask.

For the past few weeks my mom has been badgering me to get an actual job. She says YouTube is a waste of time.

"Yes it is actually. I've offically moved to London and I'm working at the BBC..." She says.

"Mom..." I start.

"No! Don't Mom me!  didn't send you to Manchester for you to have me pay for everything." She argues with me.

"But-"

"No, buts. Let me finish." She says in a strict tone.

"Yes..."

"As I was saying... I want you to come and work at the BBC as well. I think you should come and live in London." 

"What?! You want me to move to London?! No! What about college and my friends..." I say looking at the door thinking about Dan and Phil.

"You have told me yourself you don;'t like learning law, and that you didn't like college." She says.

"Yes but, what about all my friends that I have here." I say.

"They can visit you in London. Listen. I'm not going to keep paying for you if you don't get an actual job, and here is one that is perfect for you. Theres a job opening at the BBC Radio and I know how much you love music." She says.

"But-" Here she goes again cutting me off.

"Great! It's been decided! I expect to see you in about a month! Love you Sweetie!" My mom hangs up.

I sit on my bed and take everything in. 

I look down and put my hands to my forehead. 

"Oh God..." I say quietly to myself.

What am I supposed to do? I don't have enough money to support myself here in Manchester, and If I don't move to London my mom will cut me off. 

What about Dan and Phil? What's gonna happen to us? Jess?

And Dan? We just started dating, literally, and all of a sudden I'm moving!

Perfect timing.

and how the hell am I supposed to tell them this?! Will they be mad? Sad? Happy...?

I feel a tear slid down the side of my face. I wipe it away. 

I fall back onto the bed. I fall into a deep sleep. I don't want to deal with any of this right now. I've had a hard enough time already. 

I got hit by a car. I can barely do anything by myself. My casts are itchy as hell. Jess isn't here at the moment. 

Jess for the past like month has been away for her job. She is a photographer and is currently travleling across America for her job. She goes to a new place like every week! She's supposed to be gone for another 2 months. By then I'll be gone. 

Why is my life so complicated?

Why does it have to be like this?

Why can't I live a normal life?