Chapter 35- Dan/Kandee

Dans POV

Before I walk into the waiting room I wipe my eyes and cheek. I walk in and see Phil. I walk up to him and He stands and explains everything that has happened.

After he's done, a doctor with a clip board comes over to us. "Come with me." He says, we follow him. He takes us to Kandees room. Kandees' sleeping.

"Is she alright?" I ask.

"She has broken her left leg, and right arm. Nothing to serious. She's hasn't awaken yet, but when she does, we will need you all to take care of her." He says.

We nod in understandment. He leaves us with her. Dan and I sit on the couch by her bed. We soon fall asleep on the couch.

*The next morning*

I wake up. Phil is still sleeping. I get on my phone and play some games. I hear a bit of ruffling so I pause the game and look up. 

Kandees awake. She flutters open her eyes and try's to sit up, wincing in pain.

"Need help?" I ask. She just nods. I help her adjust herself.

"Hey." I say.

"Dan..." She says. "What happened?" She asks.

"You got hit by a car." I say simply.

"Oh you're awake!" The doctor says walking in.

She nods.

Kandee POV

I wake up, and try to sit up but wince in pain while trying.

"Need help?" Dan says. Why am I in a hospital? 

I nod. He helps me sit up.

"Dan..." I say. "What happened?" I ask.

"You got hit by a car." He says.

How the hell did I manage to get hit by a car?

"Oh you're awake!" Someone in a white coat says walking in. Must be a doctor.

I don't trust doctors...they scare me and I just don't like them...

but I nod.

"Mind if I ask you some questions?" He asks.

Since I don't trust doctors, no he can't ask me questions.

"I want Dan to ask me." I say sternly.

The doctor looks confused for a second. "Why?" He asks.

"I have my reasons." I says. It's mainly because I feel more comfortable with Dan doing it.

"Umm... Okay." He hands the clipboard to Dan. He starts to ask questions.

Dans POV

"Full Name?" I ask.

"Kandee Harper Lovelock ." She says. I didn't know her full name. Lovelock. Pretty.

"Age?"

"19."

"Where were born?"

"Kentucky." She says looking at the cast on her arm.

I ask a few more questions. I'm glad nothing serious has happened to her.

"What do you last remember?--" I ask.

"You're awake!" An interrupting Phil says. Kandee turns her head.

Dans POV

"Phil!" She says happily. "You're here! I didn't see you before!"

"Of course I'm here!" He goes over to Kandee and hugs her. The doctor clears his throat. He must of just come in. We all turn our heads. I hand him the clipboard.

"Seems everything is fine. You are free to go! Make sure to keep a close eye on her, and help her. She might have a hard time doing something's because she has a cast on her leg and her arm. You should come back in about a month for us to take off the casts." He also says a few more things. We help Kandee get up and we leave.

Kandees POV

We arrive at my flat. I hand Phil my flat keys. He unlocks the door and they both help me in.

"Thanks." I say. I feel bad. They shouldn't have to take care of me.

"Maybe one of us should stay here and help you if you need anything?" Phil says.

Dan nods.

"Are you sure? You don't have to." I say.

"It's fine! Don't worry about it!" Phil says.

"Who's gonna stay?" I ask.

"I'll stay! Cause' Dan will be just next door." Phil says.

Dan and I nod.