Chapter 42- Kandee

Kandee's POV

"Who was that?" Dan asks.

"Umm... No one." I say. Dan has always been jealous of Nick. I mean before we started dating. And now that we are dating, he will be even more jealous.

I avoid any converstation, grab my ice pack, and head to my room to get ready. It's 10 am, and I'm meeting him at 12:30.

I basically have to wear skirts because wearing jeans is too much of a hassle to put on over my cast. But i hate skirts and dresses. I mean I'll wear them sometimes, mainly when I have to, but I always feel weird in them.

I slip on my black skirt, and a blue and black striped shirt.

Good thing this skirt has a pocket. I put my money and phone into it. I go to the bathroom. I brush my hair, teeth, and all that jazz.

I check my watch, it's 11:45. Wow, time flys.

I walk out. I see Dan and Phil in their usual positions on the couch. they're both eating cereal.

"Why are you all dressed up?" Phil asks.

"I hardly call this dressed up." I say back.

"Where are you going?" Dan asks.

"Out." I say simply.

"Fine then. Avoid my question." Dan says sassily. I can't help but laugh a little.

I grab my flat keys and open the door. "Bye guys." I say.

"Bye." They reply.

*Later*

It took me like 10 hours(More like 30 minuets...) to find out where the coffee place was. Turns out it was litterally 5 minuets away from my flat... I walk in and see Nick at a table waving me over. I walk over.

"Hey!" He says standing up to give me a hug.

"Hey!" I say back.

We sit down.

"It been a long time since I last saw you!" He says.

"Yea, I guess it has!"

"What happened to your cheek?" He suddenly asks.

"What do you mean?"

"It looks a bit bruised." Crap. I didn't think Dan hit me that hard.

"It's uhh...nothing. So what's the exciting ne--"

"Did...someone hit you?" He cuts me off.

I don't know how to answer.

"They did didn't they," He starts "Who was it?!" Again I didn't say anything.

"It wasn't Dan or Phil right? Right?!" He asks with anger in his voice. I don't know what to tell him. If I say yes, I know he won't let me explain. And even if I did explain he would never believe me.

In anger, Nick stands up and leaves the table.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hey guys! Sorry it took me so long to update! I have litrerally been going to bed at 5 pm. I've been so tired. I'm not as tired now, so I have finally updated!!

Also I started a new book! It's a collection of YouTuber Imagines actually! The first one that is out is one with Phil! So Please go read and vote and share and all that Jazz!

I have prewritten the first couple of Imagines but let me know if you want a custom one! Just let me know What YouTuber, your name, and what you want included in the story! That's all!

Don't forget to:

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

AND FOLLOW!

Love Y'all <33333

~Daisy ^__^