Chapter 36- Kandee/Phil

Kandees POV

Phil left to get stuff to bring here. Dan and I are on the couch on our laptops.

"I'm so glad you're okay..." Dan says quietly.

"Thanks." I say. I still feel really bad. They could be doing better things than taking care of me.

"IS everything okay?" He asks.

"Yea..." I say.

"No it's not. I know that voice." He says. I don't answer the question. "Come on. Just tell me!"

"I just...feel bad..."

"Why?"

"You shouldn't have to take care of me..." I look down.

"Look. It's fine! Personally, I like spending more time with you!" Dan says smiling.

I look up into his beautiful brown eyes that are looking at me. "But-"

He cuts me off with a kiss. This one more passionate than the last.

Aaaannnnd an Interrupting Phil walks in.

"Woah!" He says.

We pull away blushing.

"So are you two like a thing now?" He asks.

I shrug. I return to my computer smiling and blushing.

I'm assuming Dan is too.

"Oh! Phil! You can set your stuff in the guest room I have. It's down the hall, first door to the left." I say.

Phil leaves to put his stuff in the room.

"Will You?" Dan suddenly says turning his head towards me. I turn too.

"Will I...?"

"Be my girlfriend?" Dan says. I smile.

"Nope!" I say.

Dan looks at me confused.

"Kidding! What do you think my answer is?" I say.

"Yes...?"

I lean over and kiss him. "Yes." I say pulling away.

I'm so happy right now. I'm glad Dan and I are finally together. I really do like him. After all this time! It's finally happened! I'm dating Dan Howell. The beautiful guys that makes my heart melt every time I look into his eyes. The guy that always makes me smile and laugh.

I return to my computer. Smiling like crazy.

It goes away quickly as I furrow my eyebrows.

UGGH! ITS SO HARD TO USE THE MOUSE PAD WITH MY LEFT HAND!!

Dan sees me struggling with the mouse pad.

He laughs at my failure and helps me.

Phil returns.

"What day is it?" He asks.

"Friday." Dan replies.

"Shit." I say quietly.

They both heard it though and turn to me.

"What?" Phil asks.

"Oh! Uhh...nothing!" I say.

Today is Friday. I'm supposed to shower today! I have a schedule. I shower every other day. Any longer than that and I just feel dirty and gross. I'm sorry I'm weird like that.

But that's not the only reason I said Shit. The reason is because How am I supposed to shower with a cast on my leg and arm? I can't walk very well without falling on my face so imagine me walking on a wet slippery floor, and I can barely use my left hand so it would be a disaster. Good thing my casts are waterproof though.

It's gonna be so freakin awkward if Dan or Phil have to be there when I shower. 1 it's gonna be awkward to ask. 2 it's gonna be awkward them being in the bathroom with me.

"Come on! We're your best friends! Tell us!" Phil wines walking closer to me.

"It just accrued to me... How do I shower with a cast on my arm and leg?" I say.

Dan and Phil look at each other wide eyed and then back to me.

"Uhh...." Phil says.

"I guess one of us will just have to help." Dan says winking at me, causing me to blush insanely. Why does he do this to me?! He's so perfect and that smile of his! And his dimples and that wink!

"Ok which one of you want to do it?" I say straight forward.

"Seeing as I'm the boyfriend..." Dan starts.

"You asked! He finally asked!" Phil says. I smile and nod. "Congrats!"

"So Dans doing it then?" I confirm.

Phil looks a little let down. He's such a guy. Haha just kidding.

"Don't worry Phil you can do it next time." I laugh. We all do.

I put my computer next to me and stand up.

"Alright let's go." I say.

"What?" Dan says.

"Shower..." I remind him.

"Oh. Right." Dan says. He gets up and we walk to my room. Phil stays in the living room and turns on the tv.

Dan helps me find clothes to put on for after my shower.

Phil's POV

Dan and Kandee are in the other room.

I have been feeling strange ever since new year. I think I'm staring to like Kandee again, but a like, like.

I liked her when we first met, then I didn't later on, and now I am again. When Dan said he was her boyfriend I felt a little ping of jealously and sadness. I guess deep down I wanted to be the one saying I'm her boyfriend...

And when they were kissing... I felt major jealously.
~~~~~~~~
A/N

Sorry this chapter is short! Just to say the next chapter will be switching a lot between Dan and Kandees POVs so be prE