Chapter 7- Dan

Dans POV

I'm up at about 8 am. I know, I know, "Dan why are you up so early?!" Well thats simple...

1) My neighbor down below me was... well... doing "Stuff"

2) I had to be up early anyway...Ok maybe not this early but whateves....

3) I had so many deep thoughts that I could barely sleep, thats why I tweeted "Having so many deep thoughts can really destory your sleep! :O"

*BUZZ BUZZ* My phone. Who could possibly be texting me at this hour? Oh it's Phil. I guess he saw the ShitStorm.

(I'm not going to repeat the conversation!)

After our conversation, I could tell Phil wasn't too mad, I mean I didn't think he would be. It was a joke. I check twitter after and he tweeted how his last tweet wasn't true. All of his fans were realived.

It's still a really funny joke. I enjoyed watching the ShitStorm blow up.

After that I decide to check how YouTube was. I didn't really have much to do, because it was about 9, and I'm really bored.

Have you ever had that experiance where you just suddenly get sent to the weird side of youtube. Like one minuet your watching, lets say Phil, and then the next your watching how to train your dog, even though you dont even have a dog.

Yea I had that experiance. Well it wasn't a bad one. Like I wasn't watching how to train a dog or anything. I was just watching some random person talk for 5 minuets.

I wasn't sure who It was but I decided I had enough of them so I started watching someone else talk. Wait... That's not just anyone...Is that? Yes, Yes it is! Its my neighbor! Kandee. I didn't know she had a YouTube channel. Well then again I hardly know anything about her because I just met her yesterday for a breif like 10 minutes.

Should I ask her about it when I see her later? Hmmm.... Not sure. Anyway I'm listening to her talk about how she just moved to london and stuff! I guess she filmed it Yesterday! Not sure! I check out some of her other videos. They were like the kind that Phil and I do! Cool.

Each time I watch her...I don't know... I just feel something... I can't identify what it is. I can't explain it either.

Anyway, It's about 10, I don't know weather or not to start getting ready. Is it too early? Eh, either was I'll just start getting ready at 11. Back to YouTube!

A/N

I don't know weather or not to write about Dan getting ready in this chapter because I wanted to switch to Kandee. Hmm I'll figure it out! So sorry for the really short chapter. I'm too lazy to edit this right now So if i have an grammar or spelling mastakes I'm sorry! I will update/edit it later! For now, just enjoy! :)

~Daisy ^__^