Chapter 40- Dan/ Kandee

Dans POV

Kandee's been in her room for almost an hour and hasn't come out yet. I don't hear anything from her either. I'm getting kinda worried.

"i'm going to go make sure Kandee isn't dead." I say to Phil.

"Okay." He replies.

I get up and walk to her room. I open the door to find her lying on the bed sleeping.

I pick her up and place her under the covers, so that she's comfortable.

I walk back to the door. I grab the nob when Kandee says something.

"Dan...?" She says quietly and sleepily.

"Yes." I answer.

"I just want a fish..." She says. Wait what?! 

"I'm sorry?" I say asking her to repeat what she had said to me.

"Fish...it's a reptile..." I can tell she's obviously tired.

"Okay... Go back to bed my little fishy." I say. Then she falls back to sleep. I return to Phil.

"She okay?" Phil asks.

"Yea, she just tired." I say. I then tell Phil the fish story. Phil found it funny.

"She must have been really tired!" He says.

"She almost sounded drunk!" I laugh. 

Kandee's POV

I wake up in my bed, under the covers. One of the boys must have put me here. I don't remember. Last thing I remember is talking on the phone with my mom. And what a great conversation we had! Note the sarcasm. I can't believe I'm moving to london, and not in a good way. I'm gonna have to leave Dan, Phil and Jess. I honestly don't care about Uni. It really sucks.

When should I tell Dan and Phil, because Jess won't be here.  I don't want to wait too late, and I still need time to collect my thoughts on how to tell them. I can't exactly go up to them and be like 'I'm moving to London, bye!' 

I think the one that will take it the hardest will be Dan. I know he doesn't like long distance relationships, neither do I. I mean we won't be that far...only like 3 hours away... Okay that is a little far, but it's not like I'm moving to america and never seeing them again.

I get up to go get a cup of coffee. Wait. How many calories is a cup of coffee?

Too many that's how many.

I walk out and the first thing I see is Dan and Phil sleeping on each other with their laptops between them. They must have fallen asleep on their computers. I giggle to myself, then think about how I'm going to miss these too so much. They have literally changed my life. I don't think I would function without them.

I go back to my room to get my phone. I always take pictures. I have a lot of intrests. Adn this a moment I don't want to forget.

I get in the right spot and take a picture of them. I had a bit of dificulty with my cast but I managed. I stare at the screen in awe. It's the moments like these where you really appreciate and love your friends. 

Why do I have to leave Manchester? Why can't I just stay with Dan and Phil? Maybe they could come with me! I know Phil was looking for a new flat! It's perfect!