Chapter 45- Kandee

Kandees POV

I walk into the doctors office glad to finally get this cast off. It's been really annoying. I brought Dan to come with me, since Phil was with his grandparents. I'm meeting them later, but I have to get this cast off first.

"Hi, how can I help you today?" The lady behind the desk asks.

"I'm here for doctor Williams." I say.

"Ok. Here." The woman hands me a clipboard. I write my name down and Dan and I sit in the waiting room.

*20 Minuets later*

"Kandee LoveLock" A man says.

Dan and I stand up and walk to the man.

"Ah. Follow me." He says, he takes us to a room.

I sit on the edge of the bed, as Dan sits in one of the chairs. The man leaves and we wait for doctor Williams.

"Shit. I hate getting casts off." I say.

"You'll be fine. I'm here." Dan says flashing me a smile, showing his dimple. That dimple, I swear will be the reason I die.

We wait for a few minuets. I start to sing softly.

"White lips, pale face. Breathing in snowflakes. Burnt lungs, sour tase..." I sing. "Lights gone, days end. Struggling to pay rent. Long dates, strange men."

"And they say shes in the class A team, stuck in her day dream. Been this was since 18, but lately. Her face seems slowly sinking wasting, crumbling like pastries. They scream, the worst things in life come free to us" Dan sings softly along with me.

"Now I want some pastries." I say. Dan laughs. I don't know why I sang that, It just kinda popped in my head.

Just then doctor Williams comes in.

*10 minuets later*

I take a deep breathe as I wait for people to come back with some thing that will cut my cast off.

They return and are getting ready to take it off. The nurse turns the thing that's gonna cut the cast off, on. It makes a loud noise, and with that I cringe at the noise. This is the part that gets bad. The machine that's gonna cut my cast off is like a fucking chainsaw! Legit! It looks like a chainsaw!

"No. no. no. no. no. no. no." I whine. I know it won't actually hurt me, but I'm a huge scardy cat when comes to sharp things near me and my skin.

"It's fine. Look. It wont hurt you." The nurse says. She presses it against her hand with the rubber glove on, and proves it won't hurt me. I'm still freaking out though.

"No. no. no. no. no. no. no." I continue.

Dan gets up from his chair and holds my hand. I squeeze it and close my eyes. I hate this. I've had a bad experience with getting a cast off... I don't wanna talk about it...

They put it against the cast on my right arm and cut. I try my hardest to ignore it. I feel bad, cuz I'm squeezing Dans hand like crazy. I release my hand a bit, because I think I was crushing his hand...

Once they finish that, they take little scissors and cut the cotton on the inside. They then remove the whole thing.

"Ewww." I say looking at my arm. It looks really small compared to my other arm, It's from the pressure the cast had put on it.

I move my arm and wrist and everything seems to be okay.

Same thing goes on with the cast on my foot. I felt a bit better when they did that but still a bit scared.

Afterwards, they tell me not to lift anything heavy or run. Which I nod to and blah, blah, blah,

Dan then helps me walk a bit, because It just feels weird walking again.

"Thanks." I say.

"No problem." He says back.

"No. I mean with everything. Coming with me, holding my hand, and helping me walk. I'm glad you came with me." I then stop walking and give him a kiss on the cheek. I see him blush. c:

We continue walking.

"You'll visit us right?" Dan suddenly stops and asks.

"When I'm in london?" I ask.

Dan nods.

"Of course. As long as we skype at least every week!" I say.

Dan smiles a bit.

"I mean only always!" He says.

We keep walking