Chapter 25- Phil

Phils POV

*Next Day*

Ok, so today I am leaving for holiday. I am spending christmas with my family.

I decide to record a video before I leave, so I can edit it on the plane. I talk about snow, a vampire dentists, and apartment red.

I was going to talk about the video I shot with Kandee and Dan, but Kandee said she didn't want hate on mine or Dans channel. She said not to promote it or anything.

She also said something about 'controling the hate' like how she would want any hate to be on her channel only and not all three of our channels. I'm not really sure though.

Anyway, I have the footage for the interactive christmas adventure, and that will take me a long while to edit. I will hopefully do most of it on the plane though.

I have put my luggage in my mums car, and I am now heading over to Kandee's flat.

*10 minuets later*

*Knock*

*Knock*

"Coming!" I hear Kandee say. "Hey Phil. I thought you had already left?"

"Nope. I still have a hour." I say.

"Oh great! Dan, and Jess are here too. We can Parteyyyy now!" Kandee says 'parteyyyy' with the 'raise the roof' gesture. She motions for me to come in.

I see Dan, and Jess on opposite sides of the couch on their laptops, and a laptop inbetween them. I'm guessing it's Kandees laptop.

"Hey guys!" I wave to them. They wave back.

"Oh Yea! I almost forgot!" Kandee says. She closes the door and walks to her room.

She comes back a minuet with a wrapped box.

"I got you a christmas present!" Kandee says. She hands me the box. I examine it.

"Don't open it yet though! Open it on christmas." She says. "If I find out you opened it earlier I will hunt you down, and hurt you!" She says looking at me with a serious face.

"Ok! Ok. I won't open it before christmas." I say. "Thanks." I pull her in for a hug.

"You forgot to metion it's from all of us!" Dan says.

"Yes!!" Jess says.

"Thanks guys!" I say turning to them and smiling.

We all get on the couch and Dan, Jess, and Kandee are all on their Laptops, and once again I left my laptop in my bag in the car. Of course I'm too lazy to go down and get it. So I am just on my phone playing iPhone games.

An hour passes.

I hug Kandee.

"Remeber wait till it's christmas to open the gift." Kandee reminds me.

"I will." I say.

I hug Dan.

I say bye to him.

I hug Jess.

I think...I like her. Well...More then like...

I may have only know her for a little while, but I am really starting to like her.

"Uhh...Phil?" She says.

Crap. I forgot to pull away.

I pull away. My face starting to blush a bit. Dan gives me a cheeky smile.

"Sorry. Umm... Yea! So Bye guys!" I say grabbing my present and heading to my car.

I am off.