Epilogue

It's the end fuckers! WOO, THANK GOD! 

Enjoy for the last god damn time.

Epilogue (finally jesus)

You know, every day I think about how I used to hate him. I hated him because he was my stupid neighbor, and then I hated him again because I thought he was a liar. But the whole time I was wrong. And the whole time, he loved me. 

He loved me when I called him names and made fun of his cute little, baby fat cheeks. He loved me when he didn't see me for 10 years and had other girls because he though I would never come back. He loved me when I hated him because I was confused, and he still loves me when he goes off on tours or when he's off writing with John. 

We dated for a year, like I asked. Paul loved being with me, and was sad when their manager, Brian, made him go off on tour through Europe and the world. I did go sometimes, when he begged me. I didn't like to because of all the girls that try to attack me when ever they see me. 

"It's Paul's girlfriend! Let's try to kill her so he'll love us!" is what I heard though most of beatlemania. And even though he wasn't home that much for a long time, he called when ever he could, telling me over and over how much he missed me and wanted to see me again. 

And a year later, like I told him, he came up to me while I was trying to eat and picked me up. He carried me outside and got me to walk with him. We went down to that old park and he purposed in front of that old tree I cried about him in front of it. I said yes of course, but it took years from us to actually get married. 

He had too much to do and too little time to plan anything, but eventually we did get married. I was happy, but I couldn't even imagine how he felt. 

All his dreams came true, it took a long time, but now he's got me in his arms for the rest of our lives.

THE END