Chapter 5

Sorry for not updating in forever, I'm lazy and busy

This chapter isn't very good, yet but the story will continue to get better as it goes on I promise. This is like a filler for the moment and then things will get good.

I hope you like it. :)

Enjoy!

Chapter 5 - You are cordially invited to...

December was coming up soon, it was kind of exciting you know. Though I would probably be alone for the holidays. I didn't want to be alone, but too bad I guess. I tried to keep my head high, the glass is half full and all that shit.

I haven't seen Paul since my short little adventure to the outside world that ended bad. I didn't want to see him, and yet I did as well. I saw Ringo, John, and George every now and again, had a quick chat, and then would be back on my way. I never brought Paul up, and neither did they.

My day started normally, as any other day would. I reached over again, my stupid ass habit. It killed me every time I did it, and it would probably kill me someday. I'll wake up again, reach over and remember no one is there for me, and just die.

But not now. I got to keep going for now, things will get better eventually, right? I sure hope so. The last thing I need is for things to get worse.

I was drawing again on a large canvas, it gets my mind off of anything. I was drawing a sky. A cloudy sky, with dark puff balls covering it all. There was a small light in the corner, the sun. It was nothing really. Something maybe, but I kept working on it. Shading a spot in, erasing it, and shading it again.

I wondered about Christmas the most, while drawing my picture. I should get a Christmas tree and put it up in up in my living room, which has become more messy then I would like to admit. It was mostly drawing and paintings spread across everything. That's all I did anymore.

I even sold so paintings, it was quite exciting. There was an art show at the college and I managed to sell some for pretty nice prices, I think anyway. Some people liked my shit, that's fine whatever. I made some money, so I was content.

I think, well no, I lied.

How could I be content? I felt lonely at times. I lost my best friend for a boy, I ended up leaving that boy, and now I'm pregnant. What a wonderful life huh?

Ah the baby, I really haven't done much to prepare for it, though I should. I actually haven't thought about it that much, and I didn't want to. My stomach wasn't as big as I thought it should be, but I didn't worry about it. I was an only child, and my extended family was small and scattered, so I never really seen any other person that was going to have a baby, until me.

I brushed my thoughts that whispered in my ear off my shoulder, deciding to worry about everything at a later day, and to just think about my almost finished picture. I didn't care what it represented, because it didn't represent anything.

Moving on.

So why mention such a random day? What's so important about early December? I could see Christmas or New Years a good time to talk about but why such a random date right? I will answer that question for you.

There were two reasons, one sparked the other. It was the beginning of change for everyone actually. I'm just going to tell you what happened before I go off on another tangent about random shit.

My hands gripped the edge of the overly large drawing, and set it on the chair against the wall of my apartment. I took a step back and looked over the drawing, nodding at my work, figuring it was fine for the day. Maybe I would work on it the next day if I felt like it, but I didn't worry too much about all that shit.