Chapter 1

Ello, welcome to the sequal of That Boy! YAY

So what do you think should happen? I got ideas for later but right now I need a stroke of genious

Anyway, ENJOY!

Chapter 1 - This pain in my chest

Sometimes I wonder if it was wrong to trust Paul is the first place. He is the perfect player. Any girl would love him. I love him and it hurts. My chest literally hurts. I never felt this way. I cried so much, I have no more tears to cry with. All feeling was gone, I couldn't feel anymore.

I woke up October 1st and I reached my hand over to the other side of the bed. Some sliver of hope that everything had been a dream and Paul would be right there waiting for me to awake. But no one was there. I sat up and looked at the clock. It was like about 10 in the morning.

Unwillingly, my body stepped out of the bed and stepped towards the bathroom. I pulled my pajamas off and stepped into the shower. The warm water lightly ran down my body. I washed my hair and body, before turning the shower off and stepping out of the shower. My mind was blank, my face showed no expression.

Back in the bedroom, I changed into some causal clothes. And while digging through my socks drawer, I saw something that was like a punch to the gut.

It was the note.

I grabbed it and pulled it lightly from the bottom of the drawer. I opened the note up and read the words that were written in pen on the crumpled up paper. Normal, I would cry but I didn't want too. I folded it back up and put it back into the sock drawer, and grabbed a pair of socks.

Sitting down, I ate a breakfast consisting of burnt toast and under cooked eggs. The silence was deadly as it settled down on my apartment. I hate the silence, it almost seems to pinch at my ears, asking for it to be broken.

But the only noise I made was the sound of my teeth crushing the toast between my teeth, and the scraping of my fork on the plate. Once I finished my food, and after placing it in the sink to be washed later.

I didn't have anything to do really anymore. Once in a while, I would get a visit from family, but I hardly went out other then that. Maybe I could get some groceries. But I had more then enough food.

How about some paints? Yes, I'm out of paint, that works. I'll get some paint.

God, my life is really boring now.

I pushed my self to the door, grabbing my keys and some cash to be shoved into my pocket. My hands grabbed my black coat and slipped it on my upper body. The door locked behind me and I went down the metal stair case heading for the door. Then the wind hit me hard as I left the building, nearly blowing me over. But I stood strong and continued to the small shop a few blocks from my house. It was only October and it was already freezing outside.

 Some early frost was crusted over the windows as I walked by the buildings. It was a light cover of frost, melting away a bit. But this didn't faze me that much. My eyes focused forward on the path towards the small shop.

 Continuing to walk down the road, quickly, I almost turned my focus from the world around me to the sidewalk below me.

Almost...

You see, as I came around a corner, I expected to continue forward without any thing in my way. But I was kind of wrong. Far ahead of me, but coming in my direction, was the last person I wanted to see.

His head was bent down, as if he was staring at his shoes as he walked. His hair was ruffled up, and moved with the wind. Everything I wanted to forget came rushing into my mind.

Thankfully, I came right by a small street that went down, deep into a neighborhood. 

So I switched my path and quickly rushed that way, unknowing of where this road takes me. I didn't go far, before rushing behind a building to see his walk by. I looked around the corner of the building and watched him, with his hands in his pockets. The speed he was walking at was normal, maybe a bit slowly. I let a sigh leave my mouth once he was gone again.

Then I stepped out, and went back to the orginal road I was following.