Chapter 11

kissing is so retarded in my stories.... I love it :P

I thought this was a short chapter, and then it was three pages and I was all like, well what the fuck. 

lol enjoy!

Chapter 11: A Whole in the Wall

I seemed to forget about my puffy, red eyes, the burning tears, and the sadness I was feeling when he kissed me. Not that it made anything any better, I was just so surprised I had no idea what I was supposed to do at that moment. 

I mean, it was as nice as our first kiss I guess but I just didn't get that feeling, that spark of something. I wasn't really sure on my feeling on him, I looked at him as a friend, and it didn't feel that right to kiss a friend. 

But I liked the feeling of being wanted, of being cared for. So that gave the kiss some sort of happiness, or goodness I guess. It still wasn't the same.

It was missing my love, something that I just couldn't give him then or ever really. I made me feel bad for him for a second. 

I was so surprised and lost in thought at that moment, that I was frozen and wasn't able to pull my lips away from his for a moment. My eyes stayed open widely, looking down at our lips being together. His hand was on my face, while mine staying at my side with surprise. 

It was one kiss that lasted only 10 seconds, and was interrupted quickly by the front door being shoved open. It made more noise then even when it opened and I suddenly was able to move again, ripping my lips from his and moving away quickly, finally reacting.

We both looked at the door, and saw the shocked face of him. Or Paul if you are bad at inferring. He held his keys barely in his boney fingers, and his mouth was shut. But his newly grey eyes were wide, as he looked at us. 

It was quiet between all three of us for a moment, or forever, I can't seem to tell the difference between the two. We looked at Paul, but he looked right at Ringo. It seemed as though he didn't notice my presents, and only looked right through Richie with those terrible, horrifying eyes. 

But then he moved, swiftly through the air. He ran on air, I mean he was probably as light as it anyway with all that body weight lost. Paul came over to us, in a flash of black, which was apparently all he wear. 

He stopped in front of Ringo, looking down at him, something in his eyes. It showed jealously, anger, and some kind of feeling I could never understand or recognize. He twitched with so much terrible feeling toward my friend.

Then, with speed, and hatred, he picked up his hand and curled his hand into a first. Paul smashed his knuckles against Ringo's skull, with full force. I screamed as he punched the other, scared he might do something to me. 

Richard yelled as his skull hit powerfully by the strength I didn't realize the skeleton left of Paul had in him. He turned away, holding his face. My eyes were wide, my mouth covered with my own hands as I looked upon them. 

Paul still twitched, almost happy for the bit of his once friend's blood on his hand. But then he let his hand uncurl from his hand. Paul's face soften and a cover of fear and sadness crawled across his face. He realized what he had done. 

His face turned to look at me and his eyes looked so saddened. He's face said I'm sorry, but I just had to

And just as quickly as he had come into the house, he turned and left, racing out of the door, with his keys now on the floor, waiting for him when he dropped them at the door. He slammed it shut, I looked back at Rings.

"Oh my god," I whispered at him. I reached over to touch his face but he jerk away quickly. I prayed he wasn't angry at me. That was the last thing I needed.