Chapter 3

I AM SOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!! So much is gonna happen, I got like the whole book planned out, it's gonna be sweet! I'm thinking this will be shorter then the last book but IDK. Things have been pretty introductory chapters so far but eventually, a story line with show up. I hope :/

Lol, im gone of the writer's block.................for now DUN DUN DUUUNNN.....

Enjoy!

Chapter 3 - John's birthday

October 9th started out a normal day, just like any other in Liverpool. I would wake up, reach over, wishing everything was just a dream, and find out no one was their waiting for me. I don't know why I continued to do that stupid habit that made me feel worse on the inside, but I did anyway. Maybe it is a silent wish that everything will be a dream in my mind. Or maybe it's just something I do to make me feel worse.

I'm thinking it's the second one.

I would drag myself out of bed and get in the shower to clean myself. Then I would get back out and dress in my bedroom. I had a erge to draw something that morning, so I went out of the bedroom and went to the canvas that was set up by the large window in the apartment.

I wanted to draw the first thing that came to my mind. Ok, ok, the second thing that came to my mind because I really didn't want to think about that at the moment. You can probably guess. So I grabbed a pencil, sharpened it to a point and pressed it lightly to the paper.

I moved my hand slowly as I dragged the pencil across the paper. It wasn't much at first, just some lightly drawn lines on a large canvas but it began to take shape. It was dark in some areas and light in others, but I just really wanted to get this done. I figured I could paint it but I'm gonna do that later.

Then the phone rang.

I sat the pencil down on the stand by my canvas and went over to the phone. I curled my fingers around the phone, brushed the blond hair behind my ear, and brought the phone up to my ear, wondering who would be calling me.

"Hello." I forced myself to have a pleasent tone to my voice, and I think it came off pretty well.

I think.

"Hey Holly!" It was John. He always made me smile with his silly voices. This time it was as high as he could possibly go, which is higher then you would think.

"Ello John." I'm getting my Liverpool accent back a bit, not by much but a little bit I guess.

"Do you know what today is?" He asked through the phone, I could feel his excitement from the other side of the phone.

"Um, October 9th?" I looked at my calander and nodded to myself, and that was the correct date.

"Yes!" John said, the excitement building in his slightly muffled voice, "But there is something else special about this day. Guess, guess!" I thought about it for a second, and then I realized what today was, and took a guess for him.

"It's your birthday isn't it?" I giggled a bit at his exciteful reaction.

"Ding! Ding! Ding! That is correct. You win!" He shouted like an anouncer through the phone. I jerked my ear away. If I didn't, he would have broken my ear drum.

Once he calmed down, I brought the phone back up to my ear, "And what is my prize? I do get a prize right?" I heard him laugh at my comment, and then I just barely heard him talking to someone else on the otherside of the conversation.

"You sure got a keeper Paul!" And I dropped my smile when I heard him. It sounded like a whisper from my side but I knew it was a shout.

Paul's amazing voice barely made it to my ear from the other side. "Shut up John! You know we are not together anymore." Had that sinking feeling again. God, I just can't get away from him, or my feelings for him.