Chapter 14

I love this chapter!! And the book will end soon, a few more chapters maybe, will see i guess.

Enjoy!

Chapter 14:Love Me Dead A.K.A. One Last Visit to See Paul Concluded 

I woke up alone, and cold. I reached over and no one was there, and I was sad. At first I though that I was in my own bed at my home, but when my eyes opened fully, and I realized why I woke up, I knew that I wasn't in my own home anymore. I was still in his bed, and the room was still a mess, but I smiled. It feels good to be held through out the night, even if you were to leave. 

I woke up because I was cold again, and even though the mostly dead Paul was cold too, I felt somewhat warmer with his arms around me. I don't know, I need to stop that kind of thinking or I won't be able to leave.

I sat up in his bed, yawning and slowly waking up. I wondered where he was, what he was doing without me, but I should have been thinking about how I could leave without killing him entirely. I couldn't just sneak out could I? I rather at least explain why I have to go to him, so at least he knows, right?

I rather go back to sleep really, but I forced myself up. The train was coming soon anyway. I rubbed my eyes, and shook myself awake. And while going out of the room, I was across the face hit with a strong smell.

It smelled completely delicious out here. The smell radiated from the kitchen, a smell of waffles and fried bacon and potatoes, like my mother used to make for me every Sunday when I would get up. I smiled at my memories of her, and missing my mother deeply. 

She would know what to do, and she would trust my decisions on anything. But then she would say, like she has before, I bet that boy likes you. 

She was right again, but she wasn't here was she. So I can leave if I want to. 

Pushing those thoughts to the back of my mind, and placing my arms across my chest to hold in my heat, because I was fucking freezing, I followed the smell  to the edge of the kitchen and peeked around the corner, looking in.

Paul flipped whatever he had in the pan with precision, having the food fly into the air and land back perfectly in the pan. His face was blank as he did it, but his eye watched every piece move, like he knew exactly where it was supposed to be. He did it again a moment later, and this time I spoke to him afterwards.

"Morning," I spoke with a yawn, I was up pretty late you know. He set the pan down, and his face brightened up just by looking over to see me still there.  

"I m-made your favorite breakfast," He scratched the side of his worried head, hoping I would approve of what he's doing for me. It was really sweet of him, and I liked how he knew so much about me. 

He spoke again, grabbing the handle of the pan and moving it around slightly, "You could, um, freshen up in the a, the bathroom, the food still has a few mom, er, minutes left to cook." I nodded, knowing I couldn't stay for breakfast anyway.  

I turned around and made my way to his shared bathroom. I wondered, while in there and cleaning my face off, where Ringo and George were. But I figured they went out last night and Paul just stayed home because he had no reason to leave anymore. 

I felt bad for him again, it was becoming more common. 

After cleaning myself up, I took a breath and looked in the mirror. This was going to be hard to do. I calmed my nervousness down enough to be able to walk out of the bathroom without shaking to death. 

Paul was setting two plates out for us, being very careful to not spill with his weak hands. I walked back over to him, and took another breath, before I spoke simply to him, with a monotone voice.